What I'm doing right now.

Jellybean

Reaction score
I love french fries. I'm eating some right now from a very good sub shop I have down the street. Anyone eating right now and if you are is there anything that you know you could eat a bucket of no problem?

I was craving ice cream earlier.

I know :werd: that I am very craving and love eating avocados. :eek::):)

Depend on my mood! Right now I don't feel good and not crave anything! :ugh3: So once a while I would stop by Wendy's for coke float. YUMMIE!

I like make my own fries.....:) Mmmm ice cream...grrr! I don't think we have any! Only my DHB's favorite..yuck!

I'm so bad. I could order food every night of the week if I had tons of disposable income.

I just finished my fries that came in one of those, for lack of a better description, Chinese food containers.

Phillips, avacados are great...and Lake Tahoe, I'm glad I don't know how to make fries because if I did I'd eat them ever single night of the week.

I'm not a Jalpenos fan myself. I do like black olives though.

What about Tappas. Anyone do that? We have a tappas restaurant near here and the food is sooooo good. Boston people, have you been to Dali in Somerville?

Now if that was take out food around here, forget it. I'd be broke spending all my money eating out.

I am craving Deep fried shredded beef tacos loaded with cheese and lettuce topped off with extra extra spicy salsa. Like Jellybean with her fires, if I know how to make them quickly, I would eat them every night.

Anyone who lives in Phx for decades know that family-owned restaurant, Sombero's? To me, they got the best tacos but they went bankrupt like 15 years ago...grrrrrr

Iam not a fan of french fries. Bllleeeccchhh!

I like Greek salads without the olives and jalepenos

I have no idea what are Tappas. Are they good?

If you go to Tappas Bar you are going to a Spanish restaurant that serves these mini plates of various appetizer type stuff. They have things like fried spanish cheese with sauted onions on them, or a stuffed pepper, or califlower/spinach/cheese puffs, or steak on toasted bread. The place near me serves pitchers of sangria to share with your friends. It's great.

I crave for Spinach salads with Extra Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar dressin'. * droolin' * LOL

( Spinach along with diced tomatoes, shredded Romaine lettuce, chopped black olives, chopped cucumber, minced garlic, and crouton for garnish - Yum !! )

And, besides that Sweet and Spicy hot tea ! OoooO Love that kind of tea that I am dyin' for ! :lol:

I crave for Spinach salads with Extra Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar dressin'. * droolin' * LOL

( Spinach along with diced tomatoes, shredded Romaine lettuce, chopped black olives, chopped cucumber, minced garlic, and crouton for garnish - Yum !! )

And, besides that Sweet and Spicy hot tea ! OoooO Love that kind of tea that I am dyin' for ! :lol:

Not Your Average Joe's has a great spinach salad. I get it all the time. It has candied pecans and maple vinegrette dressing.

Pecans ?! Bleech ... not my kind of thing. I am allergic to it. Sorry ! LOL :D

I used to eat sourdough bread with tons of avocodo that was what I used to crave into.. but I stopped cuz i decided to eat right but whenever I am in mood to eat I wud eat dount balls.. but it's ok but it's OK to eat whatever u want ONCE in a while but not often :P cuz can cause u to gain weight that's why I'm watching my weight ;)

i was thinking about making a salad with cheese cubes in it. I dont know why I am craving that.

Back