What if......

What if you dove off the highest cliff, doing the most perfect swan dive and suddenly the river dried up?

What if ballroom dancing became an Olympic sport?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

What if frosty the snowman really wasn't a jolly happy soul?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

what if the pineal glands really is the core of the human soul? and what if you licked it?

Since atom is something that is mostly nothing, because Atoms are so overwhelmingly consisting of nothing but empty space.

what you see outside of your eyes and what you feel, like dipping your fingers into a cup of water is really nothing at all,

which become apparent that solid matter as you grasp is really an illusion caused by the activity of some magical fields created by nothing.

like WHAT IF ....
LIFE on EARTH is really an evil TRICK, created by maniacal Aliens who are bored with games of "marbles" (planets) in the universe...we are entertainment for them

other way put, an atom is really 99.9999999999999% of space, nothing, so therefore what you see 'as real' is really nothing at all, like what if we are NOTHING AT ALL, just dots of nothingness

What if I told you an atom has several electron sphere arrangements.

elecfill.gif

Since atom is something that is mostly nothing, because Atoms are so overwhelmingly consisting of nothing but empty space.

what you see outside of your eyes and what you feel, like dipping your fingers into a cup of water is really nothing at all,

which become apparent that solid matter as you grasp is really an illusion caused by the activity of some magical fields created by nothing.

like WHAT IF ....
LIFE on EARTH is really an evil TRICK, created by maniacal Aliens who are bored with games of "marbles" (planets) in the universe...we are entertainment for them

We ARE an alien experiment, thats why they check on us every so often and laugh when they leave due to all the stupid shit we do.

yes...and would help eliminate Frosty the unjolly soul and the reclusive mutant rabbit colony...ballroom dancing would be...quite acrobatic....

what if aliens preferred square planet?

yes...and would help eliminate Frosty the unjolly soul and the reclusive mutant rabbit colony...ballroom dancing would be...quite acrobatic....

what if aliens preferred square planet?

Like playing with dice....lol

Back