What if you found out your new roomate...

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
...was a slob, left his clothes all over the floor, turned off the heater before bedtime and ended up 20 degrees in the morning, AND always left the front door unlocked knowing there was a house break-in recently in the neighborhood?

Holla!

I'd do the same thing. :mrgreen:

PS: Who wants to be my roommate? :fu:

My brother and I are slobs lol I never fix my sheet on the bed for years, leave my clothes on the bed or floor, too many glasses on the entertainment center lol.. I am feeling comfortable where I am now. No one can change who I am... Lol :cool:

No one want to being a roommate with you, DefMatrix. :ugh:

Depends on how slob the roommate are. :dunno:

Originally posted by LeviathanC
No one want to being a roommate with you, DefMatrix. :ugh:

Depends on how slob the roommate are. :dunno:

I am not a super slob if you asked me. You cant be have a roommate who is mr clean. its annoying me like you must washing a dish as soon as you ate some foods or clean on the floor and anything every morning. I cant stand it. I would like to clean around the house or room twice a week, will wash my dishes and ect in 15 to 20 mins after I finished eating, and something like that.

I would kick a roommate out if he/she is a super slob, disrepsect another roomates, and ect

Kick him out, simple as that.

I have no respect for slobs, as they can impact your social life immensly. Who wants to hang out with a guy whose roomie leaves the room like a sty?

Originally posted by Psycrow
Kick him out, simple as that.

I have no respect for slobs, as they can impact your social life immensly. Who wants to hang out with a guy whose roomie leaves the room like a sty?

:werd:

im sure that i'll Bring da my fucking gun and point down on his/her fucking head... I yelling-- "what the hell are you doing..??..Get out of here, go go AWAY! if you don't go away till im count down to zero! i'll shoot your fucking leg down...so, "GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

:lol:

i swear to god, im seriuos as hell!

More Likely to talk to see if he/she can change the habits, if not kick him/her out!

I would be annoyed. Have a talk with the roomie. Hopefully work things out than kick her out.

I had hard time to get my damn roommate to clean up whole my apartment, it look fuck up. It's so unlike him thru. :madfawk:

Originally posted by shao
just ask him/her to move out or he/she will die. :cool:

no worry, mate! I will be move pretty soon! My roommate's girlfriend will replace for me in contact term. :thumb:

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
im sure that i'll Bring da my fucking gun and point down on his/her fucking head... I yelling-- "what the hell are you doing..??..Get out of here, go go AWAY! if you don't go away till im count down to zero! i'll shoot your fucking leg down...so, "GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

:lol:

i swear to god, im seriuos as hell!
just for being a messy slob? jesus almighty, lily... too much crack has gotten into yer head.

I'll just kick that fucker the hell out of here for good.

Might as well I just kicked my old roommate.

Back