WHAT IF religious don't exist in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDGE

Reaction score
discuss...

I thought of myself that if there is no religious in the world, then we may have no function to understand the right and wrong. I imagine there would be already end of the world.

If God didn't exist, there would be no world to begin with!

We would consider evolution to understand if there´re no religious in the world.

If, the religion don't exist, then there's no God. If, there's no God, then, there's no earth to be made. If, there's no earth to be made, then, we the people will not be here. If, there's no people, then, this ALLDEAF will not be created ! :D lol !

CyberRed said:
If, the religion don't exist, then there's no God. If, there's no God, then, there's no earth to be made. If, there's no earth to be made, then, we the people will not be here. If, there's no people, then, this ALLDEAF will not be created ! :D lol !

May I ask you question?

Which regligion God have? I mean that we have many different religions here? All what I know is God and Jesus don´t have any regligion but themselves... That´s why I´m neutral to any religions that´s why I belevie God and Jesus in my heart, not any reglious and bibles.... It´s people who choose to beleive kind of reglious...

Reba said:

That's true....

Liebling:-))) said:
May I ask you question?

Which regligion God have? I mean that we have many different religions here? All what I know is God and Jesus don´t have any regligion but themselves... That´s why I´m neutral to any religions that´s why I belevie God and Jesus in my heart, not any reglious and bibles.... It´s people who choose to beleive kind of reglious...

I know. As for ME, there's no religion except God and Jesus. I am speakin' of "people" via their " religion ". I am usin' to think of others in it. :)

EDGE said:
I thought of myself that if there is no religious in the world, then we may have no function to understand the right and wrong. I imagine there would be already end of the world.

religion does not give us the ability to know right and wrong. even atheists have morals. religion is a structure to guide a person in their faith. we are trained in what is right and wrong by our culture, and sometimes that culture is deeply rooted in religion. that doesn't mean religion holds the market on ethics. :)

EDGE said:
discuss...

I think that is a good question. Before people had an unerstanding of a higher power of any sort, and before we devoted ourselves to specific religions, I beleive we instintually had an understanding about some things that were harmful which is how we developed concept for "right and wrong".

For example, I think we know as human beings that killing another human being can be hurtful to the fabric of society, and hurtful to the other people that love that person.

Also, we can easily see how stealing is hurtful to the person who has their property stolen, and without clear lines of personal property, it is hard to keep order even in a small group (even if that group chooses to share property amongst themselves.)

These are things I think even "cave men" would have an instinctual understanding of just by observing the world around them, even before developing any God concept.

Then the Bible would written like this....

Adam and Eve would have the fruit from the tree, sick for awhile, then later have children. Cain still killed Abel. And Seth was born. Then Noah predicted the weather and go ahead and build a boat, take all of his favorite animals with him. Flood. Then Abraham, Lot, and other would think Sodom was build next to volcano. And then Issac married Rebekah, Esau and Jacob wouldn't still get along because of sibling rivalry, and then Jacob ran away and then married Rachel, not Leah, and have only child Joseph. Then Joseph wouldn't be important in Egypt, would only tend cattles. Then there wouldn't be enough Israelis. They wouldn't be slaves. Moses would not exist.

Then Joseph's sons Ephraim and Manasseh have children.

Ephraim tribes have slaves.

5 women from Manasseh tribe, they inherit 10 sections of land. Joshua 17:6.

Those lands became Israel. And the Israel people will be fighting with Palenstines anyway. Because Canaanites (known as Palestines) wouldn't leave.

And many of us would be slaves

if god didn't exist then we wouldn't even have the word God. because there would be no reason to have that word

Someone once said something along the lines of, "If God did not exist, would it be necessary for man to invent Him?"

Endymion said:
Someone once said something along the lines of, "If God did not exist, would it be necessary for man to invent Him?"

Frankly - I think we would.

God exists one way or the other, whether we believe in God or not.

The question was - would we know right from wrong without the practice of religion? Remember - "religion" is not the same as "God".

Wasn't it Einstein who said that if there was no God, it would be necessary to invent one?

Reba said:

Second that ... No better words I could say .. thanks!

God is simply humanity's way of taking the easy way out of answering tough questions. The world would still exist even without God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back