what if ??? (other new topic)

knightwolf68

Reaction score
What if Alien land on ur land and what will u do ???

I can ask them that I wanna trade a bottle 500ml of water for their flying sauer.

LOL Kootchie! I would say _\\// and have a drink with them and the CCF :-D

I actually hope there would be some kind of new speices explored from space...

you know, like those "alien" movies that were directed by James Cameron back in the the 1980s...they were SO darn cool.

*Holding the Tricolar*
"Hey Scotty, Beam me up, Down on the Earth has no Life!"
*Whirrrrrrrrr vanished*

*walking down the road...acck! an alien! *whew..takin deep breath ..calming down....ahem, *makin peace sign*.. hi, umm im defee and who are you?..alien says..alien from Mars..i would say..umm are you a male or female?
It says..male..i would say im female..lets go in your space ship and lets have sex! LOL! *curious whether their dick is big or small is all* LOL! :mrgreen:

ooooh, then you'd be a mum to world's first halfling. :giggle:
Never know if the "peace" sign is considered a bad or violent sign on other planets. LOL

kuifje75 said:
Never know if the "peace" sign is considered a bad or violent sign on other planets. LOL
LOL! can u imagine??....holy cow!

kuifje75 said:

ha ha ha... who knows?! but I bet ETs already studied us so they won't mistake our silly customs as something offensive to them. At least I would think they are that intelligent enough to build a darn spaceship and come all the way here.

And.... if they were tentacle monsters... I am wearing a chastity belt!! >> :locked: <<

Back