What high-tech gadget do you have?

Yup, I'm Directv consumer and know about on demand, I only have SD receiver in my bedroom and HD-DVR receiver in living room that where my relative own it.

I was refer to any movies from Netflix Instantly PC, most movies from Hulu and iTunes (non-streaming) don't support CC right now and no HD, except for some tv shows from iTunes support 720p but not good as true 720p that you have seen on TV with Directv.

Streaming movies from DVR is sharing media? that's different from internet movie streaming.

Directv On Demand is internet movie streaming. It downloaded to HD-DVR. Make sure you must have internet connect to HD-DVR. Netflix Instantly PC is sucks! You might miss something about Directv to PC which is very new for last month. I can get any of my movies or tv shows from my HD-DVR to my desktop or laptop that i can click and watch. All of those are supporting CC. I am glad that Directv does care for hearing impaired. Netflix does not.

Directv On Demand is internet movie streaming. It downloaded to HD-DVR. Make sure you must have internet connect to HD-DVR. Netflix Instantly PC is sucks! You might miss something about Directv to PC which is very new for last month. I can get any of my movies or tv shows from my HD-DVR to my desktop or laptop that i can click and watch. All of those are supporting CC. I am glad that Directv does care for hearing impaired. Netflix does not.

That's new to me.

I would try it in near future, thanks for more info.

Netflix and Hulu are ugh, no CC but Netflix has more movies to choice.

Back