What happened to my posts?

LadyDuke

Reaction score
Hi Alex and moderators,

The last time I posted was yesterday, but when I came back today, I noticed some of my posts are missing. Then I checked my profile and found that my last post was on July 14th, which was last Monday. :confused:

Why did my posts get deleted? I know I have done nothing to violate the AD rules.

Is there some kind of annoucement I might miss regarding the missing posts?

Sorry, I don't know where to post this thread since no AD member is allowed to post in the Moderator Corner section.

Thank you.

Last edited:
your posts were infected with girl cooties so they had to be removed

Originally posted by LadyDuke
Hi Alex and moderators,

The last time I posted was yesterday, but when I came back today, I noticed some of my posts are missing. Then I checked my profile and found that my last post was on July 14th, which was last Monday. :confused:

Why did my posts get deleted? I know I have done nothing to violate the AD rules.

Is there some kind of annoucement I might miss regarding the missing posts?

Sorry, I don't know where to post this thread since no AD member is allowed to post in the Moderator Corner section.

Thank you.

Read my first post at this thread please.

BBNT, Yer a weirdo as usual. :D

SilenceGold, thank you very much. Your post sounds logical.

Originally posted by bbnt
but mine was more accurate

:opens bbnt's dreamworld door and shouts:

YES YOU ARE ACCURATE!

:closes bbnt's dreamworld door and walks off:

hey SG your screenname does match you... cuz silence is never golden.... :laugh2: cool ur brain down lol....

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
hey SG your screenname does match you... cuz silence is never golden.... :laugh2: cool ur brain down lol....

Blame it on bbnt! :p

Back