What happened to Cheri??????????????

I didn't forget Angel's birthday :angel: ...RR already did thread for Angel, so I did thread for Cheri's birthday. smile

Yeah, Peachy Lady :lol:

I am sure that Roadrunner would love to post for ^Angel^ like a romance to said happy birthday to ^Angel^ :lol: lol

Dearest Cheri

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Here is present for you... :hug:

Oh yes! It's too late for me to edit my last post to let you know that it's my brother 38th birthday today. :) Same as you and ^Angel^i... :D

FreedummyRing said:
*pretending to be Cheri*

Oh thank you thank you so much... but where are my gifts, you guys are cheapo!!!!

*snicker* :whistle:

LMAO!!!, u seem to know my sister quite well, good one, I bet she will say how did ya know? Heh..

Happy birthday twinie, may all your dreams come true have a SUPER birthday sis *hugs*

And thanks my friends for the birthday wishes!

I’m dreaming of a happy birthday,
Just like the ones I used to have,
Where the presents pile up
And balloons float around
To see the drinks all lined up in a row

With every present I see
May your balloons burst
And may all your birthdays be buzzing

With every present I see
May your balloons burst
And may all your birthdays be buzzing

Happy birthday, my dear CheriTree!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to twin sisters :) :birthday:

cat113xo.gif
birthsm10a4wh.gif

:whistle:

Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday at least you guys are the only ones so far that wishing me a happy birthday expect my own family... Yeah believe it. *sniff sniff* ;)

And where's my gifts you cheap bastards. :giggle: Just kidding! :whistle:

Thanks Peachlady for creating this birthday thread for me, That was sweet the same time I knew it gotta be one of my good friends who would created a thread for me this year, that's what I hope and I guess you could say that dream came true. :giggle:

Thanks again people for wishing me a very happy birthday, I gotta get going now looks like I have to load up ribs right now.... Gooood Grief what a birthday I'm having today... *sobs sobs* no party for me. :(

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!

Happy B-Day Cheri. I heard you are gonna be 29. At least that is what I heard you look like you are. :dunno: Anyway... have a great one and be safe out there on the road. Seeya when you get back.

Thanks again those who just posted.....;) It meant alot to me to see those who wish me a happy birthday. You all are so kind. :grouphug: Mwahies!! too

Here’s wishing you a very happy birthday from Mayflower and the monkey. :thumb: And just for you Cheri, our most very special friend, a blonde birthday joke!

A blonde goes for a job interview in an office. The interviewer starts with the basics. "So, Miss, can you tell us your age, please?"

The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for half a minute before replying. "Um ... 22."

The interviewer tries another straightforward one to break the ice. "And can you tell us your height, please?"

The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces, "Five foot two!"

This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics; something the she won't have to count, measure, or lookup. "Just to confirm for our records, your name please?"

The blonde bobs her head from side to side for about fifteen seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying, "Jenny!"

The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks, "What were you doing when I asked you your name?"

"Oh, that!" replies the blonde," I was just running through that song, 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear...'"

Heyyy Cheri, Sure is good to see you in here!

Happy Birthday!!!! hugs hugs~!!! love you!

Back