What HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU!!!!?????

Hi Liebling,

i hope you had a good weekend. heh! of course you know any woman are not interesting soccer.

Hey lady,

I do interesting in soccer! When I was in high school, I played soccer for 5 yrs... I was mvp for 5 yrs.. yeahhhhh ! Soccer is best and number #1!!!

I missed it so much ! ! Wish go back to hs and play again ! lol

M-:afro:

Hey lady,

I do interesting in soccer! When I was in high school, I played soccer for 5 yrs... I was mvp for 5 yrs.. yeahhhhh ! Soccer is best and number #1!!!

I missed it so much ! ! Wish go back to hs and play again ! lol

ops.. shit! Hi Lady soccer, good girl that you catch my post *grin*
anyway, i know sme Lady do like to play a soccer, but i mean where is forums soccer here?
most of deaf german Mens do like discuss/fighting about soccer.

oh i see.. you played soccer for 5 yrs. very long…. why dont you back to play soccer? you feel now you are old woman or?.. lol

ops.. shit! Hi Lady soccer, good girl that you catch my post *grin*
anyway, i know sme Lady do like to play a soccer, but i mean where is forums soccer here?
most of deaf german Mens do like discuss/fighting about soccer.

oh i see.. you played soccer for 5 yrs. very long…. why dont you back to play soccer? you feel now you are old woman or?.. lol

Hiya again,

Good idea about "Soccer" on forum...

Lol,I would love to play again BUT, I have no time cuz of 3 kids.. ahhhh ahhhhh:run: :run: :run:

Hiya again,

Good idea about "Soccer" on forum...

Lol,I would love to play again BUT, I have no time cuz of 3 kids.. ahhhh ahhhhh:run: :run: :run:

heh, yes good idea, but how many ladies soccer?.............. forget it!

oh nice family. you do have 3 kids... you could teach soccer to play with your kids lol

Uhhhhhhh u guys let's not get off topic here ok.....

i have yet to see a compromise in this drama fest so it ll still go on and on...

Uhhhhhhh u guys let's not get off topic here ok.....

i have yet to see a compromise in this drama fest so it ll still go on and on...

I agree with java.. in her other post in this site.. I don't really bother coming here cuz I noticed I do have a life out in reality instead of dealing with u crazy cats out here.. :P so.. my suggestion to u people if u don't like what u see in some threads simple ingore and DO not reply..sheesh.. isn't that hard to do? :roll:

What? Your intelligence quotient is 150?! LOL! Almost (so far I know) nobody in the world has an IQ 150! VERY RARE!

IQ scores are still often misunderstood. Comments like, “What do you mean my child isn’t gifted — he got 99 on those tests! That’s nearly a perfect score, isn’t it?” or “The criteria you handed out says ‘a score in the 97th percentile or above.’ Susan got an IQ score of 97! That meets the requirement, doesn’t it?” are not unusual and indicate a complete misunderstanding of IQ scores.

Supposedly, it is a score that tells one how “bright” a person is compared to other people. The average IQ is by definition 100; scores above 100 indicate a higher than average IQ and scores below 100 indicate a lower that average IQ. Theoretically, scores can range any amount below or above 100, but in practice they do not meaningfully go much below 50 or above 150.

Half of the population have IQ’s of between 90 and 110, while 25% have higher IQ’s and 25% have lower IQ’s.

130+ = Very superior and only has 2.2% of population
120-129 = Superior and only has 6.7% of population
110-119 = High average and only 16.1% of population
90-109 = Average and only 50% of population

Apparently, the IQ gives a good indication of the occupational group that a person will end up in, though not of course the specific occupation:

140 = Top Civil Servants; Professors and Research Scientists.

130 = Physicians and Surgeons; Lawyers; Engineers (Civil and Mechanical)

120 = School Teachers; Pharmacists; Accountants; Nurses; Stenographers; Managers.

110 = Foremen; Clerks; Telephone Operators; Salesmen; Policemen; Electricians.

100+ = Machine Operators; Shopkeepers; Butchers; Welders; Sheet Metal Workers.

100- = Warehousemen; Carpenters; Cooks and Bakers; Small Farmers; Truck and Van Drivers.

90 = Laborers; Gardeners; Upholsterers; Farmhands; Miners; Factory Packers and Sorters.

With that said, I totally agree with what Im seeing on this forum with profanities, pointing fingers against each others, etc. that needs to be stopped. Yeah, but with what you said about your IQ is almost inapplicable or pointless. Im not trying to put you down, but its just the number 150 is almost unheard of.

Magnix2k

Magnix : Well, which one are you on the list ? You were the ones talkin' about intelligence quotient here.

I think it has to do with maturity through learnin' many mistakes from the past and present. It's all about the walks of life.

One time and no cheat. I did try test once and got 129 yeppie! I did see many women said to be 149 what the fuck! possibly they cheat again!

Magnix : Well, which one are you on the list ? You were the ones talkin' about intelligence quotient here.

I think it has to do with maturity through learnin' many mistakes from the past and present. It's all about the walks of life.

Yeah, Im the one who brought this up. :lol:

I scored 133 when I was 18 years old and that was about 18 years ago. Yes, its all about the walks of life and also environmental factors play a major role in determining IQ level of each individual. So, what's the problem?

When she said 150, actually I think she meant 130+ which is still in the highest level.

magnix2k

One time and no cheat. I did try test once and got 129 yeppie! I did see many women said to be 149 what the fuck! possibly they cheat again!

129 is pretty good and it's a standard score, but with 149 or 150? I dont know where they came up with that number! LOL!

Yeah, Im the one who brought this up. :lol:

I scored 133 when I was 18 years old and that was about 18 years ago. Yes, its all about the walks of life and also environmental factors play a major role in determining IQ level of each individual. So, what is your point?

What's my point ? Nothin'. :lol: Just statin' what I know. You are silly to ask me that. lol

When she said 150, actually I think she meant 130+ which is still in the highest level.

magnix2k

I heard someone mentioned to me once in a long time ago sayin' that when a person's IQ is very high, then when he or she gets older due to agin' ... her/his IQ is goin' to decline. Do you believe that ? Me curious your opinion.

I understand what you mean. I left for a while. But I left cuz I didn't have time for games. A couple times I needed Real Advice and Support. I did get some but not as much as I thought or expected. We all have our special problems. Sometimes I just really need somebody to talk to. You can PM me anytime. I'm just looking for some friends. Nobody likes to even talk to me because they don't like to talk on the TTY. They don't understand I don't have any other way of communicating at this time except for E-mail. Hope to hear from you soon, Aliboo

I heard someone mentioned to me once in a long time ago sayin' that when a person's IQ is very high, then when he or she gets older due to agin' ... her/his IQ is goin' to decline. Do you believe that ? Me curious your opinion.

Nah, I dont believe thats true....maybe, I dont know. I haven't take an IQ test lately, but I still feel SMART! Who cares! Im happily married and got three beautiful kids, excellent job, house, cars, etc!! LOL

Magnix2k

Nah, I dont believe thats true....maybe, I dont know. I haven't take an IQ test lately, but I still feel SMART! Who cares! Im happily married and got three beautiful kids, excellent job, house, cars, etc!! LOL

Magnix2k

Still FEEL smart, eh ? You make me laugh ! Yeah, right. I will tell you one thing.... NO BODY is smart, because we make tooo many mistakes, BUT that mistakes make us " wise " as we get older, right ?

Good for you that you are happily married and all. * clappin' hands * Congrats ! :)

What? Your intelligence quotient is 150?! LOL! Almost (so far I know) nobody in the world has an IQ 150! VERY RARE!

IQ scores are still often misunderstood. Comments like, “What do you mean my child isn’t gifted — he got 99 on those tests! That’s nearly a perfect score, isn’t it?” or “The criteria you handed out says ‘a score in the 97th percentile or above.’ Susan got an IQ score of 97! That meets the requirement, doesn’t it?” are not unusual and indicate a complete misunderstanding of IQ scores.

Supposedly, it is a score that tells one how “bright” a person is compared to other people. The average IQ is by definition 100; scores above 100 indicate a higher than average IQ and scores below 100 indicate a lower that average IQ. Theoretically, scores can range any amount below or above 100, but in practice they do not meaningfully go much below 50 or above 150.

Half of the population have IQ’s of between 90 and 110, while 25% have higher IQ’s and 25% have lower IQ’s.

130+ = Very superior and only has 2.2% of population
120-129 = Superior and only has 6.7% of population
110-119 = High average and only 16.1% of population
90-109 = Average and only 50% of population

Apparently, the IQ gives a good indication of the occupational group that a person will end up in, though not of course the specific occupation:

140 = Top Civil Servants; Professors and Research Scientists.

130 = Physicians and Surgeons; Lawyers; Engineers (Civil and Mechanical)

120 = School Teachers; Pharmacists; Accountants; Nurses; Stenographers; Managers.

110 = Foremen; Clerks; Telephone Operators; Salesmen; Policemen; Electricians.

100+ = Machine Operators; Shopkeepers; Butchers; Welders; Sheet Metal Workers.

100- = Warehousemen; Carpenters; Cooks and Bakers; Small Farmers; Truck and Van Drivers.

90 = Laborers; Gardeners; Upholsterers; Farmhands; Miners; Factory Packers and Sorters.

With that said, I totally agree with what Im seeing on this forum with profanities, pointing fingers against each others, etc. that needs to be stopped. Yeah, but with what you said about your IQ is almost inapplicable or pointless. Im not trying to put you down, but its just the number 150 is almost unheard of.

Magnix2k

Magnix....

I'm not speaking directly to my IQ... I don't have a 150... My POINT is... we all have our own groups.. shit.. i'm not going to repeat.. go back to my thread and read again. I put 150 as an example.. to say that there are very intelligent people in here and some are not.. some are just average... get it???

Starry.. you are getting off topic here.. I don't have 150.. and i don't cheat.. okay? besides that... this thread isn't about IQs... this is about trying to get along!

heh, yes good idea, but how many ladies soccer?.............. forget it!

oh nice family. you do have 3 kids... you could teach soccer to play with your kids lol
please stay with the topic.. You can create a thread about Soccer and I'll be glad to post!

Magnix....

I'm not speaking directly to my IQ... I don't have a 150... My POINT is... we all have our own groups.. shit.. i'm not going to repeat.. go back to my thread and read again. I put 150 as an example.. to say that there are very intelligent people in here and some are not.. some are just average... get it???

Yeah, Im aware its only an example. Im just saying 150 is not realistic example.

Magnix2k

Back