What happen to Twin sister with anorexia

Yep, still alive. Amazing because they could have dropped dead any time in the past years. Their mother's very upset because she know she will outlive them.

Frankly, I think they're a stupid pair who did irreplacable damages to themselves and causing so much worries and despair to their loved ones.

Yep, I agree they look so much older than they are and kinda looked like a man, eh.

Maybe this will discourage stupid women & girls from going down the same path as the Wallmeyer twins.

Yes they caused worries and despair toward their loved ones: but please remember that eating disorders are mental health disorders; they are also medical disorders that should be taken just as seriously. They are not stupid--you should pity them that their disorder has made them be jealous of someone with less body weight then they have when they weigh barely more than my daughter who is in first grade and 46 pounds!!! I have suffered with an eating disorder for most of my life--not anorexia, and looking at me you wouldn't know, but I have suffered just the same...and can relate to their way of thinking. They did not choose to have this disorder-they are sick. period.

Yes they caused worries and despair toward their loved ones: but please remember that eating disorders are mental health disorders; they are also medical disorders that should be taken just as seriously. They are not stupid--you should pity them that their disorder has made them be jealous of someone with less body weight then they have when they weigh barely more than my daughter who is in first grade and 46 pounds!!! I have suffered with an eating disorder for most of my life--not anorexia, and looking at me you wouldn't know, but I have suffered just the same...and can relate to their way of thinking. They did not choose to have this disorder-they are sick. period.

I can understand cuz I used to have one too. Even after more than 10 years from recovering, I still get those self-destructive thoughts and tempted to go back to my old habits but I have to consicously tell myself no. Luckily, mine didnt become as extreme as theirs but being so obsessed with every calorie going into my body wasnt an easy way to live.

wow

I can understand cuz I used to have one too. Even after more than 10 years from recovering, I still get those self-destructive thoughts and tempted to go back to my old habits but I have to consicously tell myself no. Luckily, mine didnt become as extreme as theirs but being so obsessed with every calorie going into my body wasnt an easy way to live.

I am right there with you--after so many years, it is so hard to get those self-destructive thoughts to go away!!
I cannot imagine a life where I am not in some way thinking of calories, weight, what to eat or not eat etc...
no matter what the actual disorder, an eating disorder SUCKS...and people do not choose to have one, despite what pro-ana sites try to say...arrrr....

Maybe they didn't pick the disorder itself. But they started out on that path by dieting as teenagers, which eventually led to the eating disorder. Also I believe chemical in the brain must have gone haywire once they stopped eating and the like. Wouldn't you agree that peer pressure or the media has some influences over people regarding weight and stuff?

Yeah, my sister used to have Bulimia, I think, or something. I knew for sure when I was a teenager because she started having serious problems with her teeth from all the stomach acid when purging. Now she has to wear dentures before she was 40. She's healthy and enjoys eating now, thanks goodness.

I wish all the eating disorder patients'd have a good recovery, but sadly, not all will make it. Just like people with addictions, they have to ask for help to be helped otherwise it's a futile effort if they don't.

My goodness how the hell can they find a clothes that would fit them. As for me I would be having a hard time to find it. It is very rare to find them. I used to wear size 4. Dang that is tooooooooooooooooo skinny for me.

Frankly, I think they're a stupid pair who did irreplacable damages to themselves and causing so much worries and despair to their loved ones.

Maybe this will discourage stupid women & girls from going down the same path as the Wallmeyer twins.

Okay, where do you get off calling girls with serious psychological disorders -stupid-? You're turning their painful experience into a trivial matter like behaving badly. Would you tell a schizophrenic to ignore the voices? Would you tell a depressed person to get over it and be happy? Would you tell someone with DID that they don't really have a second personality and they need to get over themselves?

Would you tell a Deaf person to just get it over with and shoot themselves for causing so much problem with their families?

and don't get started on that not being the same because it precisely is- both are ENTIRELY out of the persons control.

You could seriously do with watching what you say.

Alser,
There's a HUGE difference between this and other disorders. Anorexia is pretty much caused by enviroment.
Women who are anorexic are fucked up by society. Yes, their disease wasn't exactly their fault. Most of it was caused by buying into incredibilt superfical values.

Alser,
There's a HUGE difference between this and other disorders. Anorexia is pretty much caused by enviroment.
Women who are anorexic are fucked up by society. Yes, their disease wasn't exactly their fault. Most of it was caused by buying into incredibilt superfical values.

I think anorexia is caused by both environment and biologically. If one has a biological prespotation (spelling?) with a type A personality and something in the environment triggers it, then eating disorders could develop.

Back