What happen to DeafChat?

What brings you back to AD, BoW?

DeafChat has been dead for years already

I was the 12 year old kid back in '99 from Australia on DC when my mother used DeafChat with me before I went to the U.S... does anyone remember this?

I was the 12 year old kid back in '99 from Australia on DC when my mother used DeafChat with me before I went to the U.S... does anyone remember this?

What was your Mom's username back then?

What was your Mom's username back then?
unfortunately, I can't remember something to do with clarke or mum or australia or aussie for the life of my mind, I can't remember

unfortunately, I can't remember something to do with clarke or mum or australia or aussie for the life of my mind, I can't remember

that makes sense, mummy would have told him to go to bed :giggle:

DC wasn't really rated for 12 year olds

that makes sense, mummy would have told him to go to bed :giggle:

DC wasn't really rated for 12 year olds
It was very brief, my mother was typing, not I. and she was just telling the deafies that we would be going to Gally etc.

oh yes i know you from DC... i aka original "rabbit" asking for carrots... remmy?. its good to see you again in here...

Oh, hi rabbit.. I remmy you said "zoom to rabbit's hole" for log out at DC. good to see you. lol

I remmy Sweetmind hate aussies for reasons. She banned them for disbehaving or something. I have no idea what she talk about it.

I remmy Sweetmind hate aussies for reasons. She banned them for disbehaving or something. I have no idea what she talk about it.
Fail and that's what aussies are like. I ain't like these misbehavious people.

My favorite mods were "Red Linc" and "Hotlips". I loved them.

Who is your favorite mod from DC? lol

Oh my Gosh, KID from New York still owe me 86 cents for child support since 2007.

:(

Back