What great end of 2008 for New England sport fans?!

MaxUFC

Reaction score
- Celtics NBA champion and today best record 27-2 wtih 19 wins in a row....yeaaa Lakers is next on Xmas Day in LA.

- Bruins are NHL's today best team with 25-4-4 and 19-3 in last 22 games.

- Pats are doing well without Brady and key players. Belchick proved he is damn great coach not matter cheater or no cheater. Period.

- Red Sox made playoff without Manny evenfully lost to better team aka World Series' Tampa Bay. AL MVP, Dustin Pedroia

- UConn's basketball : today Rank #1 Women's and Rank #2 Men's. Of course that is not good news for Bostonians only. :D

Yup, I has been enjoying to watch them almost everyday...little time for local news or national news and Alldeaf here. ;) Really, someone threw shoes at our Prez Bush?! LOL

Of course, that would be better one of them win the champion by new year. But you knows I don't wanna to be winning spoiler myself. :)

- Celtics NBA champion and today best record 27-2 wtih 19 wins in a row....yeaaa Lakers is next on Xmas Day in LA.

- Bruins are NHL's today best team with 25-4-4 and 19-3 in last 22 games.

- Pats are doing well without Brady and key players. Belchick proved he is damn great coach not matter cheater or no cheater. Period.

- Red Sox made playoff without Manny evenfully lost to better team aka World Series' Tampa Bay. AL MVP, Dustin Pedroia

- UConn's basketball : today Rank #1 Women's and Rank #2 Men's. Of course that is not good news for Bostonians only. :D

Yup, I has been enjoying to watch them almost everyday...little time for local news or national news and Alldeaf here. ;) Really, someone threw shoes at our Prez Bush?! LOL

Of course, that would be better one of them win the champion by new year. But you knows I don't wanna to be winning spoiler myself. :)

By the way, Have a happy health holidays to you all, ADers! :wave:

Yes, I agree. We had a rough season with so many injuries multipying for us this year. Coach Bill is awesome regardless what people say. I am soo happy we are still alive and more to come :cheers: Patriots fans!!

Yes, I agree. We had a rough season with so many injuries multipying for us this year. Coach Bill is awesome regardless what people say. I am soo happy we are still alive and more to come :cheers: Patriots fans!!

Bellicheat, a great yet snobby coach who should be ousted from the NFL for cheating and lying!

A former Patriot player was arrested... former cheerleader arrested... etc.

Brady injured and couldn't play this year... even worse of all, the Patsies might not make it to the playoffs which I'm hoping for!
icon_razz1.gif

:wave: Max!!! Yep, you got all that right! :D We did had a hell of a season this year for our Boston Red Sox, even without our Manny Ramriez. I was impressed with some new players.

Go Celtics!!! Whoo hoo!!! I hope they will make another champs!!!

Our Patriots did great and lousy job this year, but I do expect it since our Tom Brady was out for the season. I am sure it will get much, much better since our coach Bill is still going to be wise with his picks for the next season to come and I am sure our Tom Brady will be alert and stronger in 2009. The best thing of ALL is that we the Patriots are still a winner of our sweet 16-0, 17-0 and 18-0...:D

Now our season with the Patriots is done and resting for the next one, I am cheering for our Boston Red Sox!!! GO CELTICS!!! We will be seeing you, BOSTON RED SOX AND NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS in 2009!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Back