What good thing happened to you today?

Very cool. Now you don't have to freeze your toasty buns.

Went to the mall with my daughter before she went to work and had dinner at Panda. And then tried a new coffee shop. Fun.

Well - my good thing happened after a bad thing. Does that still count?

I fell when using my rollator going up the walk into the doctor's office for my mother's mammogram. A man who was bringing in his wife for the same thing, helped me up, and kept an eye on me as I went inside. He went to the desk and explained what happened and they took me back to make sure I had no injuries. I am fine. Just a little sore. My doctor was called and notified as a precaution.

^^^Of course it counts! Maybe even more. ;)

The hot baths I took to alievate the chills from this flu so I could sleep better. Thank you for indoor plumbing!

No heating pad or electric blanket, Shel?

Feel better soon, Shel !! It is NO fun to have fever and chills! :( :hug:

I had off from work today and spent the day with my 3year old daughter. We went to the store to get cake mix and made cupcakes together. This evening I gave her a bath, she was playing with two empty bubble bottles. My hearing aids are less than a month old and the ones before were not strong enough anymore. Anyway, she would put the bottles under water and the sound the bubbles made was so cool, kind of musical. I told her I liked the sound. She gave me a bottle and we did it together over and over and then would pour the water out back into the bath, the sounds were so cool, and she had the cutest little smile on! Fun hearing sounds I didn't hear for four years!

Not much, but I got my ASL Alphabet/Word magnets from an interpreter friend in New York. They look so fun, all I need is a metal surface upon which I can place them and use them, and I'll be all set.

Feel better soon, Shel !! It is NO fun to have fever and chills! :( :hug:

It's more fun if you plan it. I have the who season of NCIS and Big Break Ireland on DVR just waiting for the flu to kick in. I never missed in my working days but now I have my OJ, soup, nyquil and comfort TV all on stand by. :lol:

It snowed and it didn't accumulate! When you work on a farm, the last thing you want is snow or ice. If I was working off the farm I would have said more positive things about the snow.

It's more fun if you plan it. I have the who season of NCIS and Big Break Ireland on DVR just waiting for the flu to kick in. I never missed in my working days but now I have my OJ, soup, nyquil and comfort TV all on stand by. :lol:

Yea, that could be fun but I was too sick to enjoy watching TV.

Metal surface

Not much, but I got my ASL Alphabet/Word magnets from an interpreter friend in New York. They look so fun, all I need is a metal surface upon which I can place them and use them, and I'll be all set.

A baking sheet works really well and it's portable!! Good luck.

I got a $10 coupon to a local department store, so tomorrow I am going to get a Fiesta Christmas bowl.

Just for eating soup at night, but it's going to be my special bowl. :P

I emailed my resume this morning and within minutes they called me in for an interview:) The job position is for caregiver at a senior living place.

It snowed and it didn't accumulate! When you work on a farm, the last thing you want is snow or ice. If I was working off the farm I would have said more positive things about the snow.

Not here. We prefer it either frozen or dry. :) Sometimes farms are easier to work on when it's frozen.

Back