What good thing happened to you today?

My 5 year old autistic son told me I love you for the first time ever....clear as day...and I wasn't dreaming....

Woot! Got home from my bike ride today and found that my new Gaulledet ASL Dictionary came!

I didn't know Gally had an ASL Dictionary. Well maybe I did but just never thought of it.

Looks like you've got a good list started for Santa!

The good thing that happened to me today is that I was able to come back here after a long time away.

:wave:

Two year absence?

Me? Not two years. My last post was in April. Life just accelerated and I went off on some tangents as I sometimes do.

I'm glad to be back. I remember a lot of names, but of course, many are new to me. Hello to all, old friends and new!

My good thing also showed how forgetful I can be. We went out to eat and had to take the Expedition since the Explorer is not running well. I forgot to take my cane or rollator. While at the restaurant, my knee gave out when I got up to leave. Mother made such a ruckus that I didn't have my rollator and started berating me for forgetting ti. An older couple took pity on me and the wife had brought her rollator. Her hubby allowed me to use her rollator and walked with me out to the Expedition and took the rollator back to his wife.

My good thing also showed how forgetful I can be. We went out to eat and had to take the Expedition since the Explorer is not running well. I forgot to take my cane or rollator. While at the restaurant, my knee gave out when I got up to leave. Mother made such a ruckus that I didn't have my rollator and started berating me for forgetting ti. An older couple took pity on me and the wife had brought her rollator. Her hubby allowed me to use her rollator and walked with me out to the Expedition and took the rollator back to his wife.

What is rollator?

Scrubbed down the 2nd bathroom. It felt good to have it sparkling clean. We will be having a close friend staying with us for a good while starting next week, so that bathroom's his! :)

Those rollators are handy that you can sit down if your legs don't want to co operate and you have what looks like a storage place beneath the seat for your things such as your purse and such.

I've never seen one with handbrakes. Is that to keep it from rolling out from under you should you slip?

Zumba
haven't been to a class in a few days

welcome back, PatsCats :)

Back