What gonna do on halloween?

racheleggert

Reaction score
For me, I will go to class then run to store to get frozen pizzas, some horror movies because we are plan on staying home watching movies. I am too old to go trick or treating... I will see what horror movies I haven't watched, so I will rent or buy...

Work then sleep during the day then watch ECW at 10 pm!!!!

Nothing, probably go to attraction or not sure.

Nothing because I will be in Spa clinic from 30th October... I will miss family Halloween celebration... :(

My hubby will take care of everything for my boys.

Of course I already decorated Halloween decoration in my house for them...

I'll be treating to children have trick n treat...
I suppose to decoration outside but pour dogs and cats... Indoor already done for decoration just hanging the window (halloween theme) not many.. Just fewer simple.. I'm not fond halloween theme... I do fond christmas theme only.. :)

My husband will take the kids treat or trick for halloween, Ill stay home and treat or trick to children at my home..

This sat, my friends invited us for halloween party and wear halloween costumes but we havent decide what we want be ! lol.. I have to thinking.. so hard...! :ugh3:

M-:afro:

I'm going to Florida. :mrgreen: and I'm coming back home with a nice tan.

What I found in the booklet at McDonald's last night. Cute idea!

Bubbles (use the white balloons), wear white leggings or sweat pant and shirt, slipper and body brush in your hand. Tape the balloon on the shirts and pants. I know it'll be hard to sit, if you do, it'll pop lol!

Other one mummy, use the white yarn...can use cheapest one

I can't remember the other one is. Oh well!

My husband will take the kids treat or trick for halloween, Ill stay home and treat or trick to children at my home..

This sat, my friends invited us for halloween party and wear halloween costumes but we havent decide what we want be ! lol.. I have to thinking.. so hard...! :ugh3:

I will take my son to trick or treating...that's all. This Saturday we'll have Halloween party at friend's house. Not too much.

Will having big Halloween party at my friend's. I'm going to be Napleton Dymatine. My girlfriend will be the devil.

I'm surprised that Miss P want meet me in Memphis and date with her but... I'm not sure. :dunno:

Go for it Pacman, open that can of tuna. *chanting: go do it, do it!* :fingersx:

Sure... I'm not show an good attitude to her but I can pull her down in ghetto area of Memphis.

my bf and i have halloween party this sat night.. i will trick or treating to children at my apt and love see kids wear halloween i cant wait!

scare the little kids ... i look a perfect fright after work.

Nah, Ill be handing out candies to kids and admiring their costumes in between scarfing down more candies...heh heh.

i dont know what i will do on halloween.. TJ will not be with me but at his fathers house.. so dunno but prolly watch scary movies.. :)

Back