What goes around comes around!

Yeah, that was funny but the story isn't true because it is a satirical site......:lol:

Edited to add: "....most probably not true...."

That was so stupid ,what is going to stop people from buying one than one drink of soda or bringing their own bottle of soda with them?

Yeah, that was funny but the story isn't true because it is a satirical site......:lol:

Edited to add: "....most probably not true...."

Oh, man! I was enjoying the justice for Bloomberg!

I don't know who got :Owned: - the OP or Bloomberg :lol:

"OWNED"????? This is a new term to me in that context rather than referring to an object that someone owned. Here it appears to be used to describe what happened to someone.

"OWNED"????? This is a new term to me in that context rather than referring to an object that someone owned. Here it appears to be used to describe what happened to someone.

Yes, as in they got "had", that one sound familiar, had the wool pulled over their eyes? But basically they got fooled.

Just a sidenote: As we used it around here, "owned" usually means being beat big time, usually at your own game. For instance ... If I challenged someone to basketball game thinking I could win and they beat me easily, people would say, "Ooo Journey, you got owned!". Or if I was debating a point and the other person came up with irrefutable facts that left me speechless or unable to further defend my side, someone might say, "Oh you got owned."

They tried a similar ban in my town, but it wasn't for large drinks it was for small bottles.

I'm not for the ban, but with all the plastic filling up the landfills, sooner or later, we are going to have to find some type of solution.

They tried a similar ban in my town, but it wasn't for large drinks it was for small bottles.

I'm not for the ban, but with all the plastic filling up the landfills, sooner or later, we are going to have to find some type of solution.

biodegradable plastic

Back