What Games Have You Completed?

I just beat Modern Warfare 2's story campaign...awesome ending so far. :)

Wow, time is so FAST! I believe MW2 has short storyline game... btw congrats! ;)

Yea only took me 3 days to beat it lol it's actually about 5 to 6 hrs of completion to the story campaign.

I completed:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII: DC
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Parasite Eve II
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Jak & Dexter
Crash 2
Legend of Dragoon
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Tomb Raider: The Last Revealtion (sp)
Kingdom Hearts 2
Silent Hill: Origins
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Valkyria Chronicles <---

I am not finish with:
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Devil May Cry 3
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Saw

I realized I forget to add a game, VC, that I already finished last summer. Now I rent Saw since I almost done with Tomb Raider: Anniversary. :)

Okay, gotta go! :wave:

Thanks.. Oh, I found it from crazy games store and sometimes at gamestop stores. There are a PC for tomb raiders series, too. :)

Maybe you can try find it someday?
KM, oh really? which one CG or GS has PC TR series or PC Tomb Raider: Anniversary? just curious... But I actually found PC TR: underworld from store's shelf, then better grab it and purchased it, because its actual last one.

I beat Left 4 Dead and Crysis in several month ago and haven't beat Crysis Warhead yet because my save game got lost when clean install Vista to replace the XP on my PC.

I should back up the save games but oh well.

Currently, I'm working on Call of Duty Classic, Call of Duty 2, and Kung Fu Panda (Achievements)

Then I'll move on to some other games

I thought this thread was for people who've gotten all Achievements in any game.
What Games Have You Completed means you completed the game to the max with all achievements or not.
I misunderstood you XBGMER ;) Perhaps you could change the thread title to "What Games Have you Beated?" instead of "What Games Have You Completed?"

i've only completed crash team racing on playstation 1 and grand theft auto 3 on playstation 2. i guess i'm not a big gamer.. haha. i am working on completing sonic 3 on sega genesis, though. i love oooold games.

KM, oh really? which one CG or GS has PC TR series or PC Tomb Raider: Anniversary? just curious... But I actually found PC TR: underworld from store's shelf, then better grab it and purchased it, because its actual last one.

I'm not sure if I can remember. TR:LR was found in CrazyGame store and TR:A was found in Fred Meyer, I think. I don't remember about another TR series in somewhere else.

Currently, I'm working on Call of Duty Classic, Call of Duty 2, and Kung Fu Panda (Achievements)

Then I'll move on to some other games

I thought this thread was for people who've gotten all Achievements in any game.
What Games Have You Completed means you completed the game to the max with all achievements or not.
I misunderstood you XBGMER ;) Perhaps you could change the thread title to "What Games Have you Beated?" instead of "What Games Have You Completed?"
Dude, Ha! Yeah I was thought about thread called "What Games Have you Beated?" But I was thought better "What Games Have You Completed?" instead of it. What Games Have You beated? as sound harsh, people think person is ego video gamer better than others. What games have you completed is more formal, keep a low profile gamer and equal with others without better than others.. :cool2:

I'm not sure if I can remember. TR:LR was found in CrazyGame store and TR:A was found in Fred Meyer, I think. I don't remember about another TR series in somewhere else.
Oh really, I never know CrazyGame selling PC games.. what is Fred Meyer is that store? if so, I never have heard of store name Fred Meyer in Calif, (west coast).

anyway no worry about that. Big if I cant find it somewhere. So i will download it from digital distribution eventually.. ;)

Dude, Ha! Yeah I was thought about thread called "What Games Have you Beated?" But I was thought better "What Games Have You Completed?" instead of it. What Games Have You beated? as sound harsh, people think person is ego video gamer better than others. What games have you completed is more formal, keep a low profile gamer and equal with others without better than others.. :cool2:
Yeah I agree with you there, I'll go ahead and make an thread about who got all Achievements/Trophies on any games that has Achievements/Trophies.

Like for example
Console Games, GFW, Xbox Live Arcade and etc.

Yeah I know I'm one Dirty Achievement whore ;)

Oh really, I never know CrazyGame selling PC games.. what is Fred Meyer is that store? if so, I never have heard of store name Fred Meyer in Calif, (west coast).

anyway no worry about that. Big if I cant find it somewhere. So i will download it from digital distribution eventually.. ;)

Fred Meyer is common in Oregon and Washington.

Yes, it is a mall-like store. :)

I have completed a range of:

PC games:

System Shock 1
System Shock 2
Quake 2 (Single Player)
Master of Orion 2 (Started but never finished)
A few random PC games I played and forgot

Sims 2 Castaway Stories (Completed about 3 or 4 times with different results each)
Sims 2 Pet Stories (Completed both stories about 3 or 4 times each)
Sims 2 Life Stories (Completed both stories about 3 times each)

Online PC games:

Everquest 1 (42 Shadow Knight - didn't go to the max level)
Everquest 2 (Lvl 75 Shadow Knight - didn't go to the max level)
World of Warcraft (Working on a 65 Death Knight and a 64 Hunter)
America's Army
Planet Side (BR 20 Soldier)

Console Games:

Blood Rayne (PS2 - halfway through not finished)
Sims 2 Pets (PS2 - halfway through not finished)
Sims 2 Castaways (PS2 - finished about 3 times)

There were a number of other console games I played, but they were originally played on Nintendo:

Final Fantasy I and II

How good is CoD 5? I heard that the new game had numerous problems reported by various players. We almost bought CoD 5 for my partner because she's a CoD and SoF player, but after reading about these issues, we didn't.

Mass Effect 3 - terrible ending, only one city
Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning - good game
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - so-so, better than XIII
TESV: Skyrim - interesting RPG but so-so in combat

Back