What Game Are You Playing Now?

Valve have a short attention span. Too much time pushing half-baked mods like Left4Dead (oooh, controversial) and Steam, not enough time working on a new game.

I'm glad they are encouraging new and interesting ideas but Episode 3 seems so clear and plausible and easy in my mind that I can't understand what they've been doing for six years. Just give us closure and then you can spend forever trying to decide what will happen in Half-Life 3.

I heard about HL3 will be open world like Skyrim.
Half-life 3 is open world, launching after 2013 – Report | VG247

I'm wondering about long wait for HL Episode 3 and no add-on since 2007, so I heard about HL 3 is in talk.
Sounds like Half Life 3 is another Duke Nukem Forever (talking the talk, but not walking the walk... until walking the walk turns out to be a failure)? ;)

I'm now on Half Life 2: Episode 1. I beat Half Life 2 at 100% (all achievements unlocked). What took so long was a Lambda Cache in Ravenholm (which was behind a fence that could only be accessed if I jumped off a lifted car through the opening).

I hear Half Life 2: Episode 1 is very short and Half Life 2: Episode 2 is very long.

As for Half Life 3, from what I've read on the internet... it might be RPG like, be without Gordon Freeman, be a whole new game completely (with or without any relation to the "Black Mesa Incident"), and/or be a social FPS type of game... etc. If any of this happens, then the game could be a failure. Some games aren't meant to be changed. :(

I'm currently playing Vampireville.

vampireville_large.jpg

I'm a personal fan of hidden object games.

What do you mean by "hidden object games"?

Oh, this images should explain it all.

vampireville_1_big.jpg

vampirevillegame006.jpg

Or, like this one, where you have to find the shapes of object indicated in the above tab.

3_7612_en_vampireville_2.jpg

If you are interested, there are awfully lots of the games at bigfish.com. They're pretty fun, and the prices of games are very cheap as well. Definitely worth it.

Oh, this images should explain it all.

vampireville_1_big.jpg

vampirevillegame006.jpg

Or, like this one, where you have to find the shapes of object indicated in the above tab.

3_7612_en_vampireville_2.jpg

If you are interested, there are awfully lots of the games at bigfish.com. They're pretty fun, and the prices of games are very cheap as well. Definitely worth it.
Oh, I think I've played a few games like this. It's where I find myself in a room and have to look around to find objects in order to proceed to the next area.

League of Legends

Path of Exile

Dungeon Fighter Online - Nexon

Those games I play everyday.

Cities XL Platinum - I bought it for $4.50 yesterday. :)

Oh, I think I've played a few games like this. It's where I find myself in a room and have to look around to find objects in order to proceed to the next area.

You can play a live action version in your own home, it's called "I'M LATE WHERE THE HELL ARE MY KEYS NO NO NO WHY NOW"

A friend tried the SimCity beta and says there's no way it'll be better than SimCity 4: the maps are too small to build proper cities on. He managed to fill the map during the one hour each game in the beta lasts.

Back