What Game Are You Playing Now?

I'd already played the first game, and enough of Episode 1 on a friend's computer to know I didn't think much of it :p

Achievement sites often provide a guide or roadmap so you know what to expect - some say you might as well just play the first time, other say if you're going for 100% completion there's certain things you should watch out for to avoid having to play the game through twice (for example, not to kill anyone during the intro mission of Deus Ex:HR)
That reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for Playstation 2.

There were a few things in the game (not achievements, but challenges).

There's one part of the game where you have to face a boss character named "The Sorrow". His ability is to send ghosts after you. Those ghosts are people you killed during the game up to that point. The less people you kill, the less ghosts you confront. One of Snake's weapons is a tranquilizer gun. If you use that to stop people, then they never really died. Therefore, you have less people to go through.

Another part of the game is where you have to face a boss character named "The End". He's a professional sniper who has A LOT of patience. A few areas back, you will see someone pushing The End in a wheelchair. He's sleeping. That moment he's turned around and pushed away, you can use those few seconds to pull out your sniper rifle and shoot him in the head. If you successfully kill him, you won't confront him during that area with the boss fight. :)

I'd already played the first game, and enough of Episode 1 on a friend's computer to know I didn't think much of it :p

Achievement sites often provide a guide or roadmap so you know what to expect - some say you might as well just play the first time, other say if you're going for 100% completion there's certain things you should watch out for to avoid having to play the game through twice (for example, not to kill anyone during the intro mission of Deus Ex:HR)

I beat Deus EX:HR then I gave up Deus EX missing link after accident kill anyone.

That reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for Playstation 2.

There were a few things in the game (not achievements, but challenges).

There's one part of the game where you have to face a boss character named "The Sorrow". His ability is to send ghosts after you. Those ghosts are people you killed during the game up to that point. The less people you kill, the less ghosts you confront. One of Snake's weapons is a tranquilizer gun. If you use that to stop people, then they never really died. Therefore, you have less people to go through.

Another part of the game is where you have to face a boss character named "The End". He's a professional sniper who has A LOT of patience. A few areas back, you will see someone pushing The End in a wheelchair. He's sleeping. That moment he's turned around and pushed away, you can use those few seconds to pull out your sniper rifle and shoot him in the head. If you successfully kill him, you won't confront him during that area with the boss fight. :)

Deus Ex:HR is more hard than MGS3. Yes, I beat MGS3 without kill anyone, it was not bad.

I am hardcore PC gamer with over 240 games on Steam. I am PC games collector. 2012 Winter, I have bought several games: Stronghold Complete Pack, Prototype 2, Civilization 5 along with God & Kings and DLCs, Darksiders Franchise Pack, Dead Island GOTY and Solar 2.

I have been playing WoW, Minecraft (Tekkit), Solar 2 and Prototype 2 lately.

I also own website www.deafgamers.net where all deaf gamers can play and discuss together. Join that website if you haven't already. :)

Xbox 360 - Halo 4, Battlefield 3, Black OPS 2, TES: Skryim, Arkham City

PC- Minecraft, TES: Oblivion, GTA: San Andreas

I'm a huge Fiction Nerd and Competitive Gamer :p

I beat Deus EX:HR then I gave up Deus EX missing link after accident kill anyone.

I wasn't sure how you were supposed to do the opening mission without killing anyone, I don't think you had any non-lethal weapons.

I'm not really enjoying the game that much anyway, I'll be glad when it's over.

I wasn't sure how you were supposed to do the opening mission without killing anyone, I don't think you had any non-lethal weapons.

I'm not really enjoying the game that much anyway, I'll be glad when it's over.

I don't find non-lethal anywhere at Deus EX missing link from start to middle of story. Trust me.

I just google up.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution -- The Missing Link Review | TheGameEffect

Non-lethal weaponry is nearly impossible to find unless acquired in the initial equipment drop, and the Heavy Rifle and Sniper Rifle are available only at the tail end of the mission. The Crossbow, PEPS, Laser Rifle, and Grenade Launcher make no appearances.

I don't find non-lethal anywhere at Deus EX missing link from start to middle of story. Trust me.

They did a mostly good job but some of the game was confused in terms of what it expected. Even if you're doing a non-lethal playthrough you really need to put some points into upgrading the Typhoon for the stupid boss fights.

Did you know the boss fights were outsourced to a company that had never heard of the game before? :roll:

I just come out of Mass Effect 3 a while ago. I've played Skyrim, Assassin Creed 3, Borderlands 2 on PS3 and little bit of Age of Conan on my friend's PC in the last week :)

I recently beat Portal and Half Life 2. Now, I'm replaying them for achievements. Three more achievements left for Portal and three more achievements left for Half Life 2. Will move on with Half Life 2: Episode 1 soon. :)

I play farmville on facebook , a fun game nad have lots of friends to give me things...

by sheer fluke i murdered to an amazing high score, in ONE GAME, thats about 830,000...which i did that on TV... LOL

in one certain computer game, a global thermonuclear war called Defcon, I murdered over 190 million in nuclear holocaust in one single online game.

When i first discovered the game, I overbinged too much and couldn't slept for days lol

Ni No Kuni (PS3)

I hope that I get Tales of Graces tomorrow.

I'm playing Half Life 2 on the Xbox 360. I already played Portal and beat it. Will go back and play that later for achievements. :)

After Half Life 2, I'll move on to Half Life 2: Episode 1... then Half Life 2: Episode 2. (Yes, these are all part of The Orange Box. :)

I'm wondering about long wait for HL Episode 3 and no add-on since 2007, so I heard about HL 3 is in talk.

I'm wondering about long wait for HL Episode 3 and no add-on since 2007, so I heard about HL 3 is in talk.

Valve have a short attention span. Too much time pushing half-baked mods like Left4Dead (oooh, controversial) and Steam, not enough time working on a new game.

I'm glad they are encouraging new and interesting ideas but Episode 3 seems so clear and plausible and easy in my mind that I can't understand what they've been doing for six years. Just give us closure and then you can spend forever trying to decide what will happen in Half-Life 3.

Back