What game are you getting this year 2013?

For me it has to be:

Assassins Creed Black Flag
GTA V

Just finished playing Bullet storm! Check the video if you dont know what it is!
Bulletstorm: Gameplay Trailer - YouTube
The bulletstorm is amazing, with the kick and whip (literary) around the enemy never cease to enjoy me :D
Now, im buying game called "Rage". supposedly it was created by Quack and DOOM creator(S). so im going to check it out ^^

I want to get Bulletstorm on Steam but EA as its publisher scared me away. :iough:

Originally Posted by metalangel
pc/360/ps3?
I think it will be PC.

Yup. Sorry guys, I shoulda been more specific!

STILL working my way through TES:Oblivion. It'll be ages until I finish it - or probably get bored of it - sign of a good game!

When you get Skyrim, sign up on Nexusmods.com, they have some amazing mods that completely transform the game. Having to keep yourself fed and warm adds an entirely new depth, and makes exploring or travelling to a new location an adventure in itself.

Very very minor spoiler: One of the Dark Brotherhood side contracts is to kill an Argonian who is salvaging a shipwreck off the northern coast. It's run aground on a small island. I got as near as I could but had no option but to swim across two short channels. It was a howling blizzard and my vision was blurred as I emerged from the first section of water, then distorted and shaking (I was shivering like crazy) after the second. My health bar was slowly dropping due to hypothermia and it was only thanks to warming myself by the Argonian's campfire that I avoided freezing to death.

That mod is Hypothermia. The other one is Imp's More Complex Needs, which gives you bonuses for eating and drinking and sleeping, and penalties if you're tired/hungry/thirsty. Suddenly all that food you find everywhere has a real purpose, as does cooking it first.

Back