What game are you getting this year 2013?

Mr Goobler

Reaction score
Aliens Colonial Marnies
GTA 5.
Tomb Raider
The Walking Dead: Surivival Instinct if their gameplay impress me (Walking Dead Episodes 1-5 were amazing)
As a semi-retried COD player, I'm not really Fussed in Modern Warfare 4.

I'm gonna get Portal 2. I might get Quantum Conundrum. (It was made by someone who made Portal.)

Well, I am gonna get Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, but that has to be held later as I have a court case coming up :-(

Well, I am gonna get Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, but that has to be held later as I have a court case coming up :-(

I have Ni No Kuni for PS3 version and I loved this game. :D

I'd love to see what GTA V is like - although I doubt my i3 Laptop would be able to run it sadly....

GTA! The trailer looks sweet. Also FF XV whenever that finally comes out

need to build a new desktop first, been on laptops for too long now, im missing games!, id lke to play GTA again (new ones), BF2 and get good at it (got mates are are Professional players!!), some Star wars games? if they're any good and something else, i dunno, would love to see 'moderinised Pac Man, lol...3 D anyone? with multiple stories...damn id play wolfesntein rtc once again, fuckn loved that game...

Quantum Conundrum... isn't that a game designed for upcoming PS4?
No.

It's a game that came out last year for the computer, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.

The woman who was part of making Portal made this game for another company. It's another thinking/puzzle game. You play a character who tries to get through a house with the use of manipulating gravity and time.

Check out the video:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9oZGs7UycE]Quantum Conundrum With Kim Swift Gameplay Demo (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) - YouTube[/ame]

No.

It's a game that came out last year for the computer, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.

The woman who was part of making Portal made this game for another company. It's another thinking/puzzle game. You play a character who tries to get through a house with the use of manipulating gravity and time.

Check out the video:Quantum Conundrum With Kim Swift Gameplay Demo (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) - YouTube

Oh, ok, I thought of the wrong one. I was thinking of a future PS4 game "Singularity", by Quantic Dream company. No wonder I was confused.

The preview video of "Singularity" creeped me out.... Basically, a robot girl was AI built and her feelings/instincts (human emotions) developed, then asked why she is being dismantled.

See for yourself:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej57FtPIEiM]Quantic Dream's PS4 game "Singularity" - YouTube[/ame]

I think I'll purchase the new Tomb Raider. Hopefully, they will demo it at Pax East this year. I may pre-order a copy if they give some perks like a shirt or something(pre-order is always more expensive).

So Far-I have Farcry3, Assasins Creed 3 and soon Serious Sam III and Crysis 3. Good things come in threes :)

I'd suggest taking a look around before building your own box. I found a Powerspec that had all generic parts like ATA board, good generic case, etc. Building it myself would have only saved like $100 and I get the warranty so it's a one stop bring back. If you can get a box that will allow you to swap out industry parts(unlike Dell), it's upgradable for a long time.

the last of us
unless its delayed... again!

i only own the uncharted games for my ps3 so this will be my first non-uncharted game.
obvsly im not much of a gamer

i liked the old serious sam, wonder whats the new ones like, must check it out sometime

I'm thinking I will get Farcry3 once I have the money. I have too many games to play already though.

Back