WhAt FoR DiNnEr?

I am not sure what's for dinner tonight...probably left over from Saturday's dinner I think...stuffed shells with ricotta cheese with some spinaches in it. My son LOVES it! He go insane and asking for more! :lol: Good cuz there is some veggies in there! :thumb: Along with garlic bread.

If you don't feel like doing anything intense, boil up some pasta. The whole grain ones are good---NEVER overcook pasta---that's disgusting, just boil according to the package for "al dente"--on the firm side. For the sauce, saute some chopped garlic, onions and any other quick to chop veggies you have on hand, in a Tbsp of olive oil and water to cover till softened. Throw on a can of crushed tomatoes, or tomato sauce and cook it till it's the way you like it. Add some fresh or dried basil and oregano too, and maybe some black pepper. A great dinner that's homemade, but still not too intense.

I ordered Domion's Pizza (Brooklyn Style with sausages) last night with free Oreo dessert pizza...

i always ask my mom what for dinner? and my mom tell me to think no matter what to eat.

Oh thanks for your dearest thoughts, as your fridge shows not much food around, it tells me that your very poor and I do not feel that it is fair for you to send me one while your starving!

yes, would you like me to send it to you?

Oh thanks for your dearest thoughts, as your fridge shows not much food around, it tells me that your very poor and I do not feel that it is fair for you to send me one while your starving!

That's quite alright, I insist you take it

put roast beef in crock pot with carrots, potatoes n cook all day til ready for dinner.. is that help?

You know whats good when you don't know what to cook? Homemade macorni and cheese baked with bread crumb lining in bottom. It's the best and beats the box. You know it's healthy and pure when you use milk and cheese not powder stuff. I can share a fab receipe with you all from my Godmother tonight after work.

I do everything on the grill in the summer, season it,Corn bread a little olive oil so it doesnt stick.Actually did a roast wrapped in foil and put potatoes on top rack they were done the same time as roast so yummy!Cornbread too found delicious way to make it moist instead of milk dump in a cont. of vanilla yogurt and the egg(may need to add a dash of water if too thick) so good!

999CatGwynngetty.jpg

How come you did not invitie me over your place for a dinner ? :cry:

put roast beef in crock pot with carrots, potatoes n cook all day til ready for dinner.. is that help?

Oh no, do not talk about this. It is my favorite food !!! Oh gosh, I miss this part of old fashioned what my grandmother made those stuffs.

Now, I am on diet program right now. Also, I am starting walk program. I need to lose 68 lbs due to my health condition. :(

You know whats good when you don't know what to cook? Homemade macorni and cheese baked with bread crumb lining in bottom. It's the best and beats the box. You know it's healthy and pure when you use milk and cheese not powder stuff. I can share a fab receipe with you all from my Godmother tonight after work.

Suzi,

When you have the chance to post it, I'd love to see that recipe! :)

Back