what foods makes u to throw up when u are little?

TygersaidStfu

Reaction score
mine was peas.. my dad gave me a bunch of peas which I loathed it so.. my dad forced me to eat all if I want to watch t.v. so I did.. somehow.. I threw up all over the kitchen floor and bathroom floor too.. let me tell u it was unpleasant thing to see.. it was so greeeen I mean greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn.. makes me :barf:

Totally the same, i hate pea, whenever i see pea i feel like i want to throw up!

Spinach made me puke. Everything else was fine when I ate them when I was a little girl.

now i love peas with butter only but if without.. i would:barf: again.. spinach is nasty thing i ever tasted in my life and i refused to taste it again.. if someone offers spinach to me.. i would say :madfawk:

if i eat too much of bananas when i was little iw ould throw up, after that i never ate banana ever again rest of my life (i did ate it once recently, its OK but not wonderful)

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Ham *shudders* I swore it felt like worms in my mouth. :barf:

hams?????????????// :shock: are u serious?? strange.. oh well everybody have different taste bud.

Haha I know it sounds strange. When I was young I hated it so much. And my teach force me to eat it. I nearly barfed but I held it. Right now I like ham.

I was like 6 years old and went to ballerina school. After that, I asked my mom to buy me some hot dogs. She did buy me like 4 boiling hot dogs and 1 can of pepsi. Few days later, I threw up on living room floor and bathtub. I refused to eat boil hot dog. BBQ hotdog is fine.

*shrugs* i dont remember what foods made me :barf: .... *thinking* oh well. i dont remmy!

jello and hawaii punch ( hawaii punch makes my stomach hurts) and still does. so i guess i can't drink hawaii punch for some reason. jello, i do eat them nowadays. not much though

my aunt made me ate spanish beans when my mom went to work. she did it bec i wanted to play outside so i ate it and threw up. i told mom to blame my aunt. my aunt acts like she never made me eat...she's bitch

that's when i was 5 yrs old

Seafood. Any kind makes me :barf:

I knew one former friend who will throw up immediately after eating any kind of fruit. While both of us were in the Cafeteria, she had the school food, along with peaches as dessert. She ate everything except peaches, and the Cafeteria monitor told her to finish that, and she refused. Then, the monitor told her if she doesn't eat it, she's not allowed outside for recess. The monitor then told her to just eat one. She tried to put it in her mouth.. finally she put it in her mouth and swallowed it.. almost a minute later, she threw it up on her tray. Ew. We were in 2nd grade that time :roll:

Back