What food are you eating? Or Would like to eat?

Just made pumpkin soup with grated ginger root. Cleaning out the kitchen.

No. I am from California. Born and raised. But, we have KFC that give honey with their biscuits lol. Although I'm not a huge fan of KFC. Raw Honey is good though :D some farmers sell it at the flea market. And Evil? :giggle: I got hungry and wanted to know what everyone else was eating because I haven't done grocery shopping yet.

I lived in Central CA for about two or three years. Our first child was born there. My husband was born and raised in California- San Bernadino area. He grew up in the orange groves, but it's all city now.

We were married ten years before I could convince the boy that wintertime meant sweaters and shoes, not flip flops and no shirts and turning up the heat in the apartment.:giggle:

He's still crazy about oranges and freshly squeezed orange juice.

My lunch was a turkey breast sandwich on wheat bread and steamed broccoli.

I am now quite hungry for a good old fashioned apple pie with extra sharp cheese and vanilla bean ice cream.

I would like to be eating lobster tail dipped in salted butter, and a baked potato crusted in kosher salt, but unfortunatly , that isn't in the cards at the moment.

(Unless some rich ADer decides to take me to dinner. :P )

I'm debating whether to finish eating my vegan chocolate cupcake...or save for tomorrow:hmm:

My 13 y.o. son just shot a squirrel in our backyard, skinned it and prepared it,and cooked it. So as a supportive mom, I just had my first taste of squirrel.

It was a little chewy, but the flavor was good, so long as I did not think about what I was eating.

My mind over matter skills aren't strong enough for me to do that for more than one bite.

##$!@#$ commercial....now I have a hankering for BBQ baby backed ribs.

My 13 y.o. son just shot a squirrel in our backyard, skinned it and prepared it,and cooked it. So as a supportive mom, I just had my first taste of squirrel.

It was a little chewy, but the flavor was good, so long as I did not think about what I was eating.

My mind over matter skills aren't strong enough for me to do that for more than one bite.

I've had squirrel and will never do it again. Same goes for gator, armadillo, rattlesnake and a whole host of other critters. I really hated going to Boy Scout Jamborees here in Florida.

:wave:Kristina! do you like them?

never ate squirrel...my mom had frogs leg when we were in Arkansas

oh - I meant the cupcakes, not the critters-
sorry for confusion:aw:

oh - I meant the cupcakes, not the critters-
sorry for confusion:aw:

Oh!! silly me!! No I've never had them at all, but it still sounded good. Will have to find a recipe or see if Whole Foods has any. I will be there Friday.

*Lordy, the sky just rolled totally over and it's ominously dark out there.*

I would like to be eating lobster tail dipped in salted butter, and a baked potato crusted in kosher salt, but unfortunatly , that isn't in the cards at the moment.

(Unless some rich ADer decides to take me to dinner. :P )

I would take you to dinner to help you forgive my stupid post. That is if you would go with me and we lived closer. We could talk about our dogs. That way I hopefully would not say something stupid.

I would take you to dinner to help you forgive my stupid post. That is if you would go with me and we lived closer. We could talk about our dogs. That way I hopefully would not say something stupid.

I only provide you the proper behavior. I don't judge you.

Real treat tonight-Salvation Army mystery gourmet stew- the local church. Smile the price is right-free!

Back