What does mean?

If you have a Sony lappy, you can look at the slot it's a memory stick slot [drive F:] (not the ram stick) when you can use transfer a photos from the camera's stick.

I used be on XP my lappy have a A (USB Floppy), C (Hard drive), E (DVD/CDRW) and F (Memory Stick). for now my lappy is running a linux system all automounted UNIX system drives, CDRW and Memory stick, also my camera have a USB plug can do transfer into my USB Flash drive for example.. Camera USB plug into USB hub box and the flash drive plugged into hub box, my linux detecting a camara's internal memory and start transferring to my USB flash disk.

I do not have laptop :)

I'm sorry DeafMonkey, I can't help you there since I don't know a thing or two about computers or cars, I'm the last person you would come up to for that kind of help :giggle:

I'm sorry DeafMonkey, I can't help you there since I don't know a thing or two about computers or cars, I'm the last person you would come up to for that kind of help :giggle:

:P lol :lol: that is ok I just see other ppl's said no one is perfect on the computer lol :lol:

i still have floppy drive here.. 3 of them.. LOL.. 1 is still good but it is collecting dust.. as for other 2 its broken.. ha..

getting back to the F: drive question. If the computers were part of a network the F: drive may have been a shared drive on a network server.

Back