What does He mean to you........

EsthersCrown

Reaction score
Here' a question...Some get up in their every day life and go about their day with no purpose. some use his name as an emergency, when in trouble, some know their confidence in him, and have no doubt about his presence. Some may have a sense of security in this or that, but The Question i ask is"WHAT Does God mean to you"*****
EsthersCrown*****

i understand there is a rule [temporary?] that we are not allowed to post religion related subjects or threads.

Here' a question...Some get up in their every day life and go about their day with no purpose. some use his name as an emergency, when in trouble, some know their confidence in him, and have no doubt about his presence. Some may have a sense of security in this or that, but The Question i ask is"WHAT Does God mean to you"*****
EsthersCrown*****

I am really sorry to inform you that the owner, Alex of this site prefers everyone ( AD members ) not to talk about " religion " or " Jesus ". I don't know how long or how soon he will allow us the ADers to discuss " religion " or " Jesus " again. I know it's hard not to talk about it, because it means alot to me and it related to everythin' about life itself and its circumstances/situations to explain things. It helps to understand both sides instead of just one side - because, if just one side then, the other side will never be able to answer and therefore, it will never be learned. I believe this AD is supposed to be for BOTH sides to learn, not just one side without the other. :(

I believe this AD is supposed to be for BOTH sides to learn, not just one side without the other. :(

give me a break. they also do not allow me to discuss about flying spaghetti monster who created us and everything else. i want to praise its holy love and its holiness but i can't. it's so hard for me to not say anything too. so "just one side" is just all nonsense. flying spaghetti monster is weeping over this religion ban.

people, remember -- flying spaghetti monster still loves y'all no matter what.

give me a break. they also do not allow me to discuss about flying spaghetti monster who created us and everything else. i want to praise its holy love and its holiness but i can't. it's so hard for me to not say anything too. so "just one side" is just all nonsense. flying spaghetti monster is weeping over this religion ban.

Same thing. It's either your side or mine - we BOTH still can't. That's what I am meanin'. FYI, I don't need to give you a break. :)

Comment*****

EsthersCrown*****

They have a section pretty much for just about everything spoken of. i didn't come right out and direct it to anyone in particular, open conversation just like sex, allowed here, same sex relationships, abortion, abuse, Has anyone seen the subject spoken of on sex. Pu_ _ies, There is a separate distinct subject for alot of different things.Adult conversations, i've pretty much seen every subject spoken of here.People are pretty open in their discussions, questions, and conversations and opinions. So if it's not a direct question about what is your religion or pushing my belief on anyone, Open conversation.
EsthersCrown*****

They have a section pretty much for just about everything spoken of. i didn't come right out and direct it to anyone in particular, open conversation just like sex, allowed here, same sex relationships, abortion, abuse, Has anyone seen the subject spoken of on sex. Pu_ _ies, There is a separate distinct subject for alot of different things.Adult conversations, i've pretty much seen every subject spoken of here.People are pretty open in their discussions, questions, and conversations and opinions. So if it's not a direct question about what is your religion or pushing my belief on anyone, Open conversation.
EsthersCrown*****

U do have one good point here, we are allowed to discuss those stuffs but not allow to discuss this G word which I believe it is greatest assest to keep us going with life.

subjects:

U do have one good point here, we are allowed to discuss those stuffs but not allow to discuss this G word which I believe it is greatest assest to keep us going with life.

I appreciate your thoughts. I made a general statement. It's up to the different viewers as to which topic they want to pick and chose from and what they want to respond to. The adult subject has some pretty visual conversations, that make one go WoW!, There is a subject on gay, lesbian, homosexual, conversations, Seems like people are very open with some outthere so to speak conversations, so if it was a general statement, i didn't see why not, i was bold enough to ask, Yes there is a specific subject on Religion that had some pretty extensive subjects in itself spoken of. I could very easily be bothered by some subjects, but i'm adult enough to say well maybe i won't touch on this topic or that one, as a result of cause and effect. some subjects, yeah i might have a personal feeling about it , but i know everyone has their beliefs, and the way they practice life, so if i know that if the way i feel about something will create an answer with a certain type of someone, then i willnot touch on the subject, i will pass the topic, or statement up.make sense..
EsthersCrown*****

Who is the "He" you are referring to? You specfically asked, "What does God mean to you?" That requires religous discussion, and religious discussion is forbidden. If you had asked "What does Mohammed mean to you?" it would be the same situation.

All hail he who grants infinite ammo and spaghetti.

Back