Rachel Elise
Sarah Luellen
Georgia Katherine

Boys:
Robert Lewis
William Michael
Matthew Shawn
Jacob Ryan

I could go on but those are my favorityes right now. How about you?

Lorias

Ah, I have already named three boys my fave names. I need a girl to name, cuz I got a fave name for my imaginative daughter. :lol: I'll keep the names to myself to protect my children. Thank you.

I wouldn't want to give my kids names that are way too common. It would raise a lot of confusion. I'd rather stick with something unique.

For a girl, I would love to name her Delaney Katzia. Delaney means "descendant of a challenger" and it is a huge part of my French last name. Katzie and Liza are my best friends and they know how important they are in my life. To give my daughter my best friends' cojoined name would be an honour.

For a boy, I would love to name him John-Michael Tobias. Being a devout Roman Catholic, I love strong names from the Bible. John-Michael are the first two names of both my father and my significant other's.

My dream baby -- I'd love to name baby daughter:

Shayla
MacKayla
Maddison
Kristy
Keryn

Boys:

Wallace
Brent

VamPyroX said:
I wouldn't want to give my kids names that are way too common. It would raise a lot of confusion. I'd rather stick with something unique.

I agree with you

I'm more likely to go for something different such as Minerva or Dakota for girls but boys, don't know yet, heh. Something I'm not worried about because it's WAAAAAAAAY too early to decide. Heck, I'm only in college and got like few years left.

If I have a daughter, I would name her Malia Zeta. Malia is made of "Mary" in Hawaiian plus meaning of "calm and peaceful" in Hawaiian. The reason why I will name her Malia is I want to honor my great great grandmother, Assunta Maria of Gildone, Italy. Zeta is a Greek name..well, Catherine Zeta Jones is one of my favorite actresses, so I like the name of Zeta. Thus, I combine the names.. Malia Zeta.

For a boy, I absolutely have no idea. I still play around with boy names. Shrugs. Shall I call him BBNT? LOL :laugh2:

Lastly, I hate common names!!

Socrates said:
For a girl, I would love to name her Delaney Katzia. Delaney means "descendant of a challenger" and it is a huge part of my French last name. Katzie and Liza are my best friends and they know how important they are in my life. To give my daughter my best friends' cojoined name would be an honour.

For a boy, I would love to name him John-Michael Tobias. Being a devout Roman Catholic, I love strong names from the Bible. John-Michael are the first two names of both my father and my significant other's.

Kewl names, Socrates!!

I also read Elizabeth Taylor books. Dame Elizabeth and her ex husband, late Sir Richard Burton christened their yacht and named it "Kalizma" after their children, Kate Burton, Liza Todd, and Maria Burton. Richard also has another daughter named Jessica as well as Elizabeth has two older sons, Michael and Christopher.

Socrates said:

:Oops: Awww Socrateslove!! :ily: I'm not sure what to name my kids.. maybe Cocopuff II and Rose II? Perhaps Elvis? Ha ha just kidding! Imp hates that name.. Elvis!!

Interesting names y'all!

Back