What do you wish....

I wish to spend more time with my mom before her death.

I wish to have a better health.

I wish that I didnt have exb who give me a crap.

I wish to have a happiness in my life that I deserved.

I wish the gas price go back to the lowest price.

I wish that my dad never throw me in fosterplace.

I wish that I get my old best friend back that she ended our friendship last march.

I wish that I can get my last letter from my grandma that she said she will answer but she died.

I wish that war can stop and we can be happy.

I wish that our living can be comfortable.

I wish my lovable red kitty back

Like everyone here, wish to have gas back down to $1.50

I wish not have the damn menieres disease

Can't think of anymore wishes...but got my magic 3 wishes here and waiting for my genie to make it happen. :D

I wish almost everything what I wanted to...

*sigh*

I guess so that's all I like to say.... :D

For those who want reasonable gas prices back.Theres a Ballot box comming in november.Vote out all the republicans and for for the democratic party candidates and they will put mr bush out of office and then gas prices can go back to normal in about 6 months after bush is thrown out of office.

I wish I could have a plenty of fun and not be bored.

I wish I could get a good job soon and be busy.

I wish I could go away on a nice cruise somedays.

I wish the world would be at peace and no more wars.

I wish my boys are happy and acheive their life successful in the future.

I wish my house are pay off.

I wish Chancellor Angela Merkel is not US President Bush. :roll:

I wish to meet ADers in real life.

I wish gasoline price should be reduced.

I wish to live right near GalaxyAngel, Tweetybird, Rebelgirl, DreamDeaf, Liebling, and many more.... I only wish that would just came true, is that too much to even wish for?

I wish to live right near GalaxyAngel, Tweetybird, Rebelgirl, DreamDeaf, Liebling, and many more.... I only wish that would just came true, is that too much to even wish for?

:hug: you will see me in real life next year... :hug: I bet we together will have fun... :D

:rofl: you guys fell for Barney's post! It was only a joke and I created that avatar! :P

Do you take Cheri´s post seriously?

If yes, why?

WAAAAAAAH! Because I’m Cheri’s only toy! I don’t want to share with anybody else! It’s just ME! How could Cheri forsake me like this?
1381.gif
Oh God—life is so cruel! I’m just gonna go jump in the toilet and end it all! Goodbye, cruel world! Arrivederci, farewell, sayonara and SEE YA!

I wish my ex husband had loved me 1/2 as much as sequoias loves sweetheart. I hope you guys never loose that.

I wish...

My parents and grandparents were deaf.
The world is all deaf
I am rich
I won the lottery
I never grew up
United States as welfare state like universal healthcare.
tax system is reformed

among many others I listed

Back