What do you WASTE your time on?

I am addicted to Mafia Wars on Facebook. Sometimes I wish I was never introduced to that game.

Warcraft 3 and looking for a girl, than I realized Warcraft is love so I win. Just kidding but that game is pretty bad like that addicting!

Ahhhh,, WARCRAFT!!! too many of my hearing friends and my brother are HOOKED on that game for 4 years and stay up all night ahhh,, I am finally glad my brother broke his habit. But not my friends LOL :cool2:

I've read where there is actually a rehab/treatment facility geared specifically for those who are addicted to video games somewhere in Minnesota. Ridiculous!

I am wasting my time on playing Bejeweled on FB these days...my co worker and I are competing against each other. It has gotten so bad that she gets up at 530 AM to play against me. LOL!

"Gwen Stefani" is under your name. She's the lead vocalist for a third-wave ska band called No Doubt.

Ska is a music genre with upbeat music with some horns going on and some punk influences. :D

oh yes, i did like Gwen Stafani when she was with No Doubt and i liked her more when she released that song 'Rich Girls' song singing alone and had those harajuku girls as dancers. I became a fan of hers then but not anymore. i am deaf now and not really into the music thing anymore.
do u also like gwen? or do u like the ska music genre?

Back