11. To die
12. To be reborn
13. To to go to space
14. To be able to swim in the deep blue sea
15. To fly

So, what do you want???:cool2:

:10 my opinion! (To find out the greatest joy of life) 8: and Something sweet

:10 my opinion! (To find out the greatest joy of life) 8: and Something sweet

lol It's nice that you agree with me but the purpose is for you to make your own list!! I posted what I wanted but what do you want??

lol It's nice that you agree with me but the purpose is for you to make your own list!! I posted what I wanted but what do you want??

sure!!!!:hmm: what do you think posts! :lol: i am awkward how think posts :D sure up to you want posts cheer!

1. Fruity pebbles
2. Meat
3. Sushi
4. A big juicy steak
5. Rice with beans
6. Chicken stew
7. A man
8. Something sweet
9. To be out of here
10. To find out the greatest joy of life
11. To die
12. To be reborn
13. To to go to space
14. To be able to swim in the deep blue sea
15. To fly

so, what do you want???:cool2:

2, 3, 4, 14, 15

Jiro, must be hungry! :-D

1. Everyone in the world to respect and understand one another. Peace.
2. To have my family altogether in one place, all the time.
3. To be fluent in Sign language, both Auslan and ASL.

Jiro, must be hungry! :-D

1. Everyone in the world to respect and understand one another. Peace.
2. To have my family altogether in one place, all the time.
3. To be fluent in Sign language, both Auslan and ASL.

I want to asl and effort communication and honest, respect to member and administrator and moderator, I appreciate to friendly

2. happy and soul heart faithful
3. positive
4. communication to judge to people good friends best
5. best my ASL role
6. can help you solve problem help you
7. effort to best hard to social! supportive and hard work

16. To be able to do risky stuff and not die in the process
17. To get my own house so I can decorate it very pretty for Christmas
18. To have a baby girl
19. To have a baby boy
20. To have twins!
21. To adopt an orphan
22. To travel the world
23. To learn sign language
24. To learn multiple languages
25. To make world peace
26. To stop global warming
27. To clean Puerto Rico
28. To stop discrimination
29. To stop the war

I have wondered about that, do you know both, is it easy to learn the other one?

SimonJ, I started learning ASL from Signing Time, because that was the only thing I could find readily available on Youtube. My kids love the videos. Then I went home to Australia for a stint and introduced myself to the Deaf community there and also bought DVDs, such as Toddies Tales 1 and 2, the Auslan Practice Tapes and Auslan Bible (DVD). I was able to pick up quite a lot from those. Plus using Signbank and ASLPro for vocabulary. I am learning both at the same time.

Both are easy compared to other 'foreign' languages. I just need to practice signing myself more. I can understand quite a lot now. Have only been learning since June last year. I practice with my hearing kids, but they are learning the same as me. Would be much faster if I was able to converse with a fluent signer.

SimonJ, I started learning ASL from Signing Time, because that was the only thing I could find readily available on Youtube. My kids love the videos. Then I went home to Australia for a stint and introduced myself to the Deaf community there and also bought DVDs, such as Toddies Tales 1 and 2, the Auslan Practice Tapes and Auslan Bible (DVD). I was able to pick up quite a lot from those. Plus using Signbank and ASLPro for vocabulary. I am learning both at the same time.

Both are easy compared to other 'foreign' languages. I just need to practice signing myself more. I can understand quite a lot now. Have only been learning since June last year. I practice with my hearing kids, but they are learning the same as me. Would be much faster if I was able to converse with a fluent signer.
Thanks for the info, I feel I should master Auslan before embarking on another language. From what I have seen they are quite different. I will have a look at Youtube though, never thought of that :lol:

Thanks for the info, I feel I should master Auslan before embarking on another language. From what I have seen they are quite different. I will have a look at Youtube though, never thought of that :lol:

Technically Auslan and ASL are very different, but there are some similiar signs and even some signs are the same. However, words such as 'what' and 'where' are around the other way so it can be confusing. :giggle:

Technically Auslan and ASL are very different, but there are some similiar signs and even some signs are the same. However, words such as 'what' and 'where' are around the other way so it can be confusing. :giggle:

LOL That is awesome I am role my ASL langauge I am skills GOOD impressive I am very clever hard work I am effort to best :D smile!

Haha, I am going to stay away from ASL for now then. Hopefully I get to go on a deaf outing soon and test my new Auslan skills :aw:

hat happened to,,,,

16. To be able to do risky stuff and not die in the process
17. To get my own house so I can decorate it very pretty for Christmas
18. To have a baby girl
19. To have a baby boy
20. To have twins!
21. To adopt an orphan
22. To travel the world
23. To learn sign language
24. To learn multiple languages
25. To make world peace
26. To stop global warming
27. To clean Puerto Rico
28. To stop discrimination
29. To stop the war
what about the best wish of all?? become deaf and be happy !!!!!!!!

Back