What do you want for Christmas?

Oh I like that.....Make mine one of those hot female ninjas

:drool: dude. nice. As long as she's not like this:
images

but more like this:

images

Also a house in SF (May have that for Thanksgiving)

Good luck with that one!

To make it back from Mexico without losing my head (literally)

uhhh....yeah....mexico....

And a trip to London...

much better choice.

I'd like the game " Kirby: Yarn Experience " for Wii :) That's about it.

What? I love to write. :P What's your thesis about? I can contribute a page or so. :wave:

It's a collection of short stories and a novella that deals with issues related to being deaf/hoh. I think everyone on this site could contribute! lol.

I can do yours if you can do mine next year. :lol:

Deal! First chapter is due by Friday. Get crackin! :D

What's your thesis about?

Don't you read my posts???? :lol:

I do write for fun but doubt I could help ya much..

:hmm: I would say most of what you write is fiction, especially when it comes to politics. :D j/k

No really, I'm just whining. Nobody can write this but me. And when I'm done and published, my AD family will be the first to know!

Haven't been there but I need to go while I have a touch of hearing left. Love the accents.

I lived in the heart of London for a semester studying abroad. Great city, but damn expensive. If you like museums, theater, and great places to knock back a pint (or 10), then London is the place for you. Don't expect to find much softball there (or decent food, aside from Indian). LOL.

Oh I thought of something else...someone to pay me piano classes ;D that'd be an awesome christmas offering <3

I lived in the heart of London for a semester studying abroad. Great city, but damn expensive. If you like museums, theater, and great places to knock back a pint (or 10), then London is the place for you. Don't expect to find much softball there (or decent food, aside from Indian). LOL.

:lol: Might have to stick with golf over there.

I am good with :beer: too.

:lol: Might have to stick with golf over there.

I am good with :beer: too.

Head up to Scotland for golf. Take a golfing tour of the Highlands. You can play some of the nicest courses in the entire world, and they won't break the bank. Hell, if you're flying solo, you can probably walk on at St. Andrews. I know people who have done it.

Head up to Edinburgh (pronounce it "Eh-din-burr-uh" so they don't laugh at you) and play Braid Hills No.2 (or Prince's for 9 holes). Simply the best golf course I've ever played in my life. It overlooks the entire city. Stunning views, and will only cost you about 40 bucks. Edinburgh is an awesome city on its own. Kinda like a smaller, more relaxed, more-friendly London.

I plan do think so might to reason!! I guess I wish be new computer or something :lol:

Back