What do you use when you're voice-off?

Anthropomorphic

Reaction score
I'm recently transitioning into voice-off. I've been voice-off in public when I'm alone for a while now, but I'm moving into doing it full time. I was curious what you used to write with in order to communicate with people. What works best? I have a notebook I already use, but I don't like that people can read your old conversations, and it uses a lot of paper. So, I was thinking of carrying a little dry erase white board with me, but they are a little big. Does anyone know of miniature dry erase boards? Or is there something else you use that works better? Should I just continue to use the notebooks? Thank you.

I am not the person to ask since I dont carry any pen, paper or anything. I tend to find a way to communication with those deer in the headlights people if its necessary. Most of the stores or any where the places do have pen and paper. :dunno: Sorry i don't help much. I dont care if they come to me out of no where to talk to me like it's creepy one so I don't want to talk to strangers therefore I do not need a pen or papers. you know? most people have cell phones so they would try to communication by using it to use text or email or note on the cell phones.

Small notebook and pen if really needed. I do best with basic sign, gesturing, simple mime or facial expressions. I have a great deal of luck with only expressions. You can say volumes with the proper expression. It comes from having 5 kids. I have stopped large football players in their tracks with a single glare. Lol

Back