What do you think?

What would you think if you found a site selling photography for tuition money?

• Get a job, jerk! Pay your own tuition!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It might work.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Great idea! I'll buy one and tell some of my friends about this site.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Sydlie

Reaction score
Okay, so here's the deal. I need money to help pay for my tuition, so I was thinking about making up a website and selling some of my photography. Is this shallow? Do you think it might work? Even a little?

Photography is my "pipe dream", you know, the hobby I wish would turn into my job and bring me fame and fortune? Anyway, what would you think if you came across a page that basically said "Buy these so I can get an education"? I was thinking about maybe putting a base price and saying that I'm more than willing to accept more (I'm so bad!) I just need to be able to pay for school for the next 2 years and someone suggested I try this.

I'll appreciate your input.

It might work, if you let the internet "allow the payment methods" that fits your requirement. Like accepting credit cards for payments to get the money on the purchases they make on your photographs.

IMO, I won't go for it anyway.

Thanks for the link, I've been looking for a code to prevent right clicks.

It is really hard to prevent right click to steal your images...even you had right click code script, they still can go to "view source" and find link for it then copy and paste on browser page -- voila! steal your images by doing this way.

So anyway use that kind of software that illustrator posted above.

Sydlie,

It doesn't hurt to try! I know someone who sells her artwork via the Internet. Her site is www.moeart.com

You can also try looking in the Jobs Offers & Requests forum and make a little dough on the side.

Good luck.

Bah!~ screw that, how about checkin coin returns? or diggin through dumpsters for aluminum cans?

Or better yet- steal peoples cats and dogs and sell them to research labs!

:shock: babyphat is gonna go in clawing spree if you take her cat. Hope she doesnt use the newspaper of doom on me.

It might work. You never know unless you try. Why not give it a try.

I wouldn t attempt to try that on the internet hackers will find a way to take ur money and ur photos, but i wish u all the luck if u do attempt this!

Thanks guys, I think I'll get a start on making something up on FrontPage tonight. I really appreciate your input

Back