What do you think of this eye make up?

Mintee

Reaction score
Note: this isn't me. found it on google

cute or drag queen-ish? i'm going out to somewhere special saturday night and i want to do something different with my eyes.

Attachments

• DSCN1196.jpg
    DSCN1196.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 13

cute or drag queen-ish? i'm going out to somewhere special saturday night and i want to do something different with my eyes.

Sexy definitely, since eyes are top one feature of woman's body that appeals me the most. Outlining the eyes, make them pops out. :naughty:

thank you guys :) i'm thinking pale blue/purple instead of yellow/red

What color are your eyes?

Perfect Eye Shadow for Your Eye Color

Fun site with a chart of what eyeshadow colors (traditional and fun/edgy) go with what color eyes.

My eyes are brown with green/gold/hazel highlights in them, and I find I use more of the eyeshadow colors recommended for green eyes than the ones for brown eyes.

I like it! Great for clubbing, partying and even Zumba hehe

I think it looks gorgeous, but I do not know how you look like but it depends on what shape your eyes is and how much make up that will look good on you. I definitely will say you need to take it easy on black eyeliner because if you paint it thick it will cover up the eyeshadows color. Try paint it thin as possible, like the picture. And I think it goes with everything from casual to clubbing as long you don't put way too much makeup. :lol:

On second thoughts I wouldn't worry too much if I accidently put way too much make up for clubbing because you will spent the entire night dancing and sweat will fade the makeup.

Does it include the flavor of any fruit? So, I would like to lick their eyebrow

If you are wearing mostly black clothing, that color would definitely spice things up. If you are wearing bold color clothes, then it could be too much.

What color are your eyes?

Perfect Eye Shadow for Your Eye Color

Fun site with a chart of what eyeshadow colors (traditional and fun/edgy) go with what color eyes.

My eyes are brown with green/gold/hazel highlights in them, and I find I use more of the eyeshadow colors recommended for green eyes than the ones for brown eyes.

thanks for the link- i have forest green eyes with a few specks of blue in them. i find that purple eyeshadow works the best for me

Back