Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other explain

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buckdodgers

What do you belive in the most.For example,,I do belive in GOD,Reincartnation and there is life after death,And i do belive in life in other worlds mostly.So what do you belive in the most?

I consider myself agnostic, but I would say my beliefs are along the lines of Native American beliefs.

I am somewhat agnostic... I also am part of Indian chekeroee...
SxyPorkie

Other worlds & Aliens,,Cause Star Trek might be fantasy but i do belive in there are other worlds just like planet earth and People like us.But i do Belive in theres another planet earth too but no humans in it only animals and insects.For some reason GOD is keeping that planet a secret cause he doesnt want us to discover it so we can mess it up like we did here.

I checked "other" because "God and religion" are totally separate, just like the night is different than day. Religion kills (Buddhist, Islam, et al), but life in God through His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, gives life forever. :thumb: No other religion or relationship with deities can claim it.

i believe in ghosts cuz i have felt and seen few in my lifetime

SxyPorkie said:
I am somewhat agnostic... I also am part of Indian chekeroee...
SxyPorkie

I am also part of cherokee. I look more white. My shoulders are BIG.

starrygaze said:
I am also part of cherokee. I look more white. My shoulders are BIG.

I too am part indian "black foot" but i dont look nothing like them.. lol.. i look more like my dad's side english and irish as for my mom its german and indian.. :)

I believe in Jesus Christ who is the God. There's no religion because, Jesus Christ Himself is not. :)

CyberRed said:
I believe in Jesus Christ who is the God. There's no religion because, Jesus Christ Himself is not. :)
Yes, I know Whom I have believed in--Jesus Christ. :)

starrygaze said:
Believe in God and son of God. To love them.

Same here!!.

I also believe that once a person passes away, & goes to heaven..

No one there is either cripled, hurt, blind, deaf or what ever ailed you on earth before you pased away.

Regardless of race & color, we all become better, able to see, hear, walk, & talk!!. No One is ever sick in heaven!!. :)

But there are no Challenges in Heaven.I wont accept heaven when i go.Id tell my guardian angel i wanna return to earth like a regalar normal person.I wanna get things like having a wife, becoming a father and running a family.And i wanna see,walk and hear.Well i didnt get these things thats why id reject heaven when i die.Im gonna be reborn again and things are going to be right from the start my next life or im gonna start all over again until im satisfied.

I believe in God, Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. The Trinity.

:)
Anne. said:
Same here!!.

I also believe that once a person passes away, & goes to heaven..

No one there is either cripled, hurt, blind, deaf or what ever ailed you on earth before you pased away.

Regardless of race & color, we all become better, able to see, hear, walk, & talk!!. No One is ever sick in heaven!!. :)

I agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back