What do you do...?

MissTiramiSu

Reaction score
I realize that computers cannot be relied on 100% since not everyplace has an accessible computer, especially when you are traveling on the road...so I was wondering about this...

What do you do in emergency situations such as not being able to be in contact (e.g. dead battery on tmobile)?

What are ways that you guys do that makes sure that your bf/gf is safe?

Example: For me, we text each other along the way (provided that the battery isn't daed) and once we arrive at our destination, we go on instant messenger.

If my car breaks down...it's walking time. :p

I never depend on cell phones....pagers...etc.

I'm an old fashioned young adult. :p

I tell my hubby where I will be going and what time I should be finished with wherever I go. I also warn him when my pager battery is low...

with me, I don't use my cell phone that much, so I have atleast enough to send a text to my wife(before I deployed). We also have 2 car chargers in our van for each our phones. Wife never goes more then 45 min from the house to start with. Plus, she informs me here she going and when she should be there. We make sure our phones are charged full before we leave the house too.

Now that I am deployed, I just try get on when I can, at least every 3 days, to inform ppl I am alive. Right now, I can get on more often now, since I do have internet in my room.

Don't forget to bring your car charger as well as your A/C adapter. It's useful if your pager is very low on battery life and then your car breaks down that you might be unable to use your car charger. Better armed than sorry :)

Back