What do you do/want to do for living?

Stay at home mom, who home schools her two children. Primary caretaker for my mother, driver for my MIL, and housekeeper and cook for this family of 6.

Previously I did data entry and state billing for a counseling agency. Have also work processing inquiries and complaints for the Better Business Bureau. Prior to that I worked at 2 different banks and was also a CNA at a local hospital.

I.T support officer, webmaster/webdeveloper/webdesigner for multiwebsites I own, solve computer problems and volnterring to run non-profit organisations.

To survive I work as a mail room clerk. To enjoy I do a bit of community work now and again. I want to be able to retire and just do a simple working job for fun and extra income.

I work in poultry processing.

I would like to become an educator, but it seems that I may have to place that on hold for some time being given some recent changes in my work situation. :( I won't know anything until after 8 am tomorrow.

I work in poultry processing.

I would like to become an educator, but it seems that I may have to place that on hold for some time being given some recent changes in my work situation. :( I won't know anything until after 8 am tomorrow.

Good luck Dixie. Please let us know how it all turns out. I will be thinking of you in the morning.

Good luck Dixie. Please let us know how it all turns out. I will be thinking of you in the morning.

thank you Botts, if you hear from me before 5pm its bad, if you hear from me after 5pm it is good. I hope it is late when you hear from me. I will go in prepared to return to work, but also prepared to hit the bricks in search of another job. I hope I will be given the opportunity to plead my case, and even bring out the names of those that will defend me, especially the USDA inspectors.

In the future I'd like to be what my heading says. But for now I work part time retail at a small local gaming store on Long Island, NY. Right now I am trying to get another retail job so I can save up money to get into an ITP at a local community college.

I collect and analyze data for the great *ahem* state of CA for their prison system in health care. I also write policy and procedures.

Might take a detour to law school; realistic dream job would be to coach professional soccer.

Currently I work for a company called Comfort Keepers, an in hope caregiving company. Usually we give respite to hospice clients, or just basic care in ADL's (Activities of daily living) and companionship.
I am also a part time student (going full time next term), studying to be a nurse. I also want to get a second degree in ASL.

I hope I get to finish my ASL education and then study massage :) currently found a job at Burger King...not the best but it'll help to pay my car, phone and a few expenses at home <3

Used to want a job in Public Service and had that, but now I doubt I'd work for Govt again.

Now working as Sales Assistant and it's alright. Pays well enough.

Don't know what I want to do for a permanent career. I don't see myself as a teacher, though I've had people tell me to go back to study!

Back