• Cleaning house

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Exploring the internet

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Chatting with family/friends online

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my vote chat with family and friends online of yahoo messanger and aim messanger also but i do chat with my boyfriend lots! but he really busy!

and im gone to shopping lots!

For now since I live in a small town in the middle of Nowhere, Pennsylvania. It is here on AllDeaf or be with my family. Once in a while I do go to parties. For sure when I move to Pittsburgh then I will not be on AllDeaf so much. :) :thumb:

I vote none because all of lists I made in weekends...

Yesterday we went to morning shopping as usual... then cook the dinner for family... clean house... my boys go out with their mates... I made doughnuts... for our afternoon coffee... and chat.... Evening snack with family... watch movies on TV... chat with online friends and posts at AD.... bedtime....

Today we have big breakfast (we usually have big breakfast at sundays), we family made converstion during long 2 hours lazy breakfast.... clean part of house... do laundry... cook chinese dinner... tidy and clean at kitchen... play chess games with my second son... My eldest son go out with his mates... afternoon coffee with homemade doughnut of yesterday... chess games with my second son... Evening snack... Do homemade for oil bath with olive oil and yolks.... relax in the bath with candles... watch favorite TV series... made posts here...

Last night Hubby and I had a good fellowship with about 21 Deaf and 2 hearing people at the Silent Dinner.

This morning we went to church. On the way home, we stopped at the house of a deaf friend to fix her car. Tonight we go back to church.

Back