what do you do for work?

Brother_Trucker

Reaction score
I are a trucker Ideednt finnish skool so i dive are truck...i deeliver broke stuff and you are pieesed beekaus its late and brooke...:thumb: i wourke manee hoowrse too...i cutt yoou hoff and flip you the bird....and run yeew hoff the rhode since i kant see you ...

I are woork window you know kiiidz lik dat ball play baseketball outzide & accidntly ball fly hard in air and hit houz windooow glass what you do ? call 911? NO NO call WINDOW TECHNICIAN come to replace fix slam bam break window glass and add newz windowz. That is my sexy job. :dance2:

I are woork window you know kiiidz lik dat ball play baseketball outzide & accidntly ball fly hard in air and hit houz windooow glass what you do ? call 911? NO NO call WINDOW TECHNICIAN come to replace fix slam bam break window glass and add newz windowz. That is my sexy job. :dance2:

OH YOU DEEDNT FINNSH SKOOL 2?

i work at Hollister stores for season like summer and winter both so my boss give me off till summer but my boss not going give me FIRED!

My job is interesting. I have ppl complain about my jobs, but cause of my job, they can complain. PPl talk about that we get paid too much, yet our job does a lot more then anyone else, plus we work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year(366 this year). Most ppl know what I do.

I am a freelance digital designer- from websites to multimedia. I hate my job! I would rather be an ASL Interpreter. I am giving myself a year to get, not just good, but real good. I work hard everyday on my ASL.

authenic

Oh Youu Deed Finnsh Skool And Deed You Going Collgee For Window Instaaleerr Degreen??

Anyone here own an business??

I am a freelance digital designer- from websites to multimedia. I hate my job! I would rather be an ASL Interpreter. I am giving myself a year to get, not just good, but real good. I work hard everyday on my ASL.

Can I ask why do you hate your job? I would love to do designing work. :)

Oh Youu Deed Finnsh Skool And Deed You Going Collgee For Window Instaaleerr Degreen??

Anyone here own an business??

I have a small website business which is actually based on the resources for the Deaf community in Australia which is located at Deafies Australia - Homepage

In other hands, I did graduate from High School with good grades and right now, I am working as a I.T Developer/Programmer... Loving it. :D

I have a small business editing manuscripts for U.S. publication. I accept clients recommended by editors of magazines and agents who send manuscripts to publishers. Most of my clients have good ideas but poor writing skills.

Before I retired to write and edit, I drove truck-loads of bees from place to place for pollination in Montana and Oregon for seven years. Since I'm deaf, I cannot get a commercial driver's license, but Montana and Oregon issued me special in-state permits to drive two-bys, four bys, and them BIG hummers that bend in the middle and go "Chee . . . chee."

Back