What do you do for a living?

I'm a student right now. Hope to become a veterinary neurologist, most of the way through pre-vet right now with my major courses in neuroscience. I used to hold down a graveyard job at school but my health deteriorated as I was never sleeping.
Sleep is a good thing:P

Wish I could!

Careful what you wish for...
I've worked at home before for full time job because I could access the work terminal from home and I have to say, even tho the quiet home relaxation is nice, you start getting distracted by other things in the house and it starts to get super boring...!!! Trust me on that one. :thumb:

My last job just ended as a research analyst/associate for a genetics based cancer study. The last couple of months I was doing long distance and office data crunching, remote work.

Right now, I'm figuring out where I want to go next. :hmm:

I work in a day care that takes children from 6 weeks-5 years. My room specifically is 1-2 years olds. very interesting job at times!

I work in a day care that takes children from 6 weeks-5 years. My room specifically is 1-2 years olds. very interesting job at times!

Child care workers are a special breed of people. I have extra respect for those that work to raise our next generation. For all you do... :ty:

Wirelessly posted

Sign Language and Spanish interpreter

Cool :D I dont think I met a deaf mexican before.

work at a rottweiler/pit bull rescue

Rottweilers are so smart and protective. They're the best dogs. :cool2:

I aint werkin' b/c of the piss poor economy. So many americans are hungry,tuhday. Jest sawd.

If things go well, you can add part-time wedding photographer to my resume.

Back