What do you do for a living?

Damn, I didnt know that Matty was hearing. :o

Originally posted by prostock19
LOL. I thought everyone knew I wasn't deaf by now. I even put "Matty can hear you" under my avatar. LMAO.

"over my avatar"

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What exactly did you do on the EMT?

Most of the time, cleaning up the scene. Also, I was trained to help people who drowned or got heart attack. I have worked with few heart attack victim until amublance arrives and take care of the victim. thank god I never have worked with any drown victim. :ugh:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Justin Sane
Most of the time, cleaning up the scene. Also, I was trained to help people who drowned or got heart attack. I have worked with few heart attack victim until amublance arrives and take care of the victim. thank god I never have worked with any drown victim. :ugh:

What kind of deaf issues were there? Any examples?

Well, I used to want to be on the EMT but they told me that I couldn't because of my deafness. That's why I was trying to find a way to see if it was possible if I could have.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Well, I used to want to be on the EMT but they told me that I couldn't because of my deafness. That's why I was trying to find a way to see if it was possible if I could have.

just ask for a job to clean up scenes, on emergency reponse.

Right now, i'm looking for school, to get GED's.........and my job is leave a abence. i'll be back work later on when im finish with school first, thenz

Back