What do you and Your Partner Fight Most about?

Defee said:
Yeah, gotta compromise something to keep your spouse happy! Thats why I dont spend much time on computer on weekends cuz its the time to be with my husband UNLESS he is working overtime or out of town then i will do that to keep me from going out and spend money LOL!

Yeah and actually it takes two to keep eachothers happy!

CyberRed said:
:rofl: You are so funny and sweet ! :D Oh, yeah you know how the men are in this now days, eh? They are just dogs who likes to sleep, eat, poop, and have sex. :roll:

:giggle: Yep...totally agree with you. :roll:

:fruit:

WaterRats13 said:
Hubby and I fight over money and who works more...

Obviously, I've been not working full time -- but have been looking and looking for jobs and trying to get hired, but so far, no luck. Last year, hubby was unemployed for 6 months -- I didn't complain about it because I knew it was hard to find a job, etc.
Now since I'm not working -- hubby complains and complains that I'm not 'trying' hard enough to find a job. I told him to stop complaining because I didn't when he wasn't working. GRRRR! :madfawk: Pisses me off that he nags me -- thinks he CAN nag me about anything and that I CAN'T bitch him about it.
Alot of jobs around Australia all are casual/part time -- not many full time jobs offered these days. :mad: There are full time jobs, but not within the field of experience I have.

As for the household chores -- I have asked hubby to please at least try help me with some cleaning up around the house on weekends. He refuses to do anything. The only 2 things he'll do -- rarely -- wash dishes and clothes. He does cook, but leaves a fucking mess in the kitchen, doesn't even bother to clean up after himself. :roll:
I do everything myself every other day...wash dishes, clothes, vacuuming...clean cat litterbox...fold clothes and put them away...put away papers and stuff from loungeroom -- etc etc.
The only place I absolutely refuse to clean up is hubby's side of bedroom! That's HIS problem! :giggle:
EXCALTY!!!! i was married to my ex hubby, he didnt help me ard the home clean nothing!!! he liked watch sport or hang out with friends play basketball or whatever, i do clean , wash clothes, fold away, cook everyday, else! one time, i asked him to wash clothes cuz of i need wear clothes next day for work, so i went work, he was off day, so until i done work 12 hrs then came home, i saw still dirty clothes there, i got pissed off, so i decided seprated my clothes, left his clothes on the floor, i took my clothes with me to laundry room and washed it. until done, came home and i cooked hot dogs for supper... i done.. so i went shower and zoom sleep cuz of get up at 5:30am.. so my ex hubby came home, woke me up, he say i am home, i told him leave me alone and slept , he say what abt supper? i say oh well not cook today, u make urself supper.. he say why? i say cuz of YOU didnt wash clothes today that i asked u!!!!!!!!!!! he say his friends wanna him play basketball, i say bullshyt! i asked u for wash clothes FIRST!!!!! which ur friends or ur own wife important???? he was nutthin, i say ohhhhh that mean u INGORED ur own WIFE's RESPECT!!!!! he GULPED, i say good night then zoom bed!!!! so i went work next day , i was bad moody!!!! so i came home from home abt 7 15pm, so my ex hubby was there watch sport, so he asked me did u wash ur clothes yesterday? i say yea i did but i didnt wash ur clothes anyway... i was smart mouth to him! he say ohhh why not wash his clothes? i say f**k you, i dont need explain u why, u KNOW BETTER!!!! i got mad then zoom shower then hop in bed and watch tv cuz of i was off next day.. so he say nutthing!!!!! gosh!!!! WHAT A MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!????

My former lover and I fight over sex, jealousy, trustworthy, and communcation. We were in long distance relationship at that time.

Theres not a lot we disagree on - not even about money or sex. Though we are total opposites, we balance each other pretty well. Sometimes that can pose a problem of looking at things differently, and I'd say that is what we argue about the most. lol, but the love is still there anyway. :)

um, fight?
[trying to remember her last fight with her lover] uh...
It is about time, actually, the number EIGHT. We were too busy to spend time for eachother. there was an incident when I finally had time for him and I ended up driving to his home (20 miles away) at a late hour and when i got to his home he told me that he was busy with one of his dummy friends(not even bothered to email me back when I told him that i was coming by... he ACKNOWLEGED and WELCOMED me). I got upset that I drove all way up this late. He rarely told me his plans so I stopped dropping by and he got upset and thought I refused to come by to see him just to give him hell. We resolved that because he realized that I AM busy also and I try to use my time wise by making some time for him and for my obligations.. he thought I have a lot of time on my hands :sure: so now he is more conscious of my schelude and we try to arrange some time available for eachother and ASK eachother if the plans are agreeable for both of us(he always assumed that I am free on a certain day which is misinformed)....

Money, sex, jealousy (I wouldn't call it jealousy. we usually "debated" about our social life. his friends don't like me and I dont enjoy going out wtih them so every time he wants to see them, i gave him a hard time because it wasn't fair that my friends are down and cool wtih him and I want him to FORCE his friends to like me because I am here to stay with him and they oughta be nice to me or they wont get invited to a special occasion *HISSING*)

wow it felt good to vent. :) anyway, Family, religion, kids, Who have done more for another, etc:::: NADA.

My lover and I dont fight that much... but my lover sometime tell me to chill out or calm down sometime because I get pissed off and angry at fast food restaurant cuz sometime I drive over to thosr FF restaurant to take out food and found the food was wrong or mistaken, I'd have to be a "big drama" and park my car front of the restaurant, not proper parking, and storm into the restaurant and cut all the lines and shout at the employers for wrong food and wasting my gas to drive back for incorrect food. I do that when I take out food but if I eat inside the fast food restaurant, I usually be polite to inform the mistaken.

i fight with my mom all the fucken time..she thinks i cannot do anything...wdf...anyways me and my babydaddy always fight over cheating, money, our daughter to spend the day and night wid him which i refuse....and my sex partner...it always bout guys that he doesnt want me to talk wid..RME...smh

Fight with word power

My Mom & Dad fight sometime over children carrier and also spending money. Papa is suggesting how to reduce expences but Mom is not ready for the same.
But I can not under stand their whole conversation.
:bump: :hitit: :confused:

Back