What do you ♥ today?

I ♥ Margaret. :D

Peggy= old nickname for Margaret.

If I dared to call her Peggy I think I would get bitch slapped. She has a SIL named Peggy that has been bad bad on drugs for years. :shock:

If I dared to call her Peggy I think I would get bitch slapped. She has a SIL named Peggy that has been bad bad on drugs for years. :shock:

You told of a dream involving Peggy.

The Peggy girl in the dream and Margaret look nothing alike. Not sure how this could be related? Although I do think Margaret has a beautiful personality and a gorgeous spirit.

I ♥ cool damp days, my hooded Wall's rain jacket, and the fact that I am smart enough to put an old Phonak sealing plastic small case in my pocket in case of downpour or any other potential water disaster! :)

I ♥ that I can relax at home in the evening.

So far today, I can't really find much to ♥, except the new tops I got from WalMart. The hest is getting bad enough, I bought some sleeveless one.

I ♥ when I have a deep conversation with someone that helps me feel better.

What I ♥ today

I LOVE that this morning I went to the hospital to have the rest of the scar on my face blasted off with lasar...I don't care about the others but the one on my face was a reminder and it had to go..YAY..dr says should be almost invisable now after this last treatment (total of 4 required) now I am hoping when i take the bandages off in a few days.. I will be free..to go forward without that daily reminder. YAY!! Midnight♥♥♥ Happy Happy Happy!

I ♥ that today is payday from both jobs. :D

^^^ I would ♥ that too! :)

I ♥ that it's turning out to be a beautiful spring, weather-wise. What a relief after the HUGE snowy winter we had. Gone are the snow piles that were 1/2 way the height of my house and I couldn't see out of my car !!

Right this minute, I ♥ my Silk brand Dark Chocolate Almond Milk!

Back