WHAT DO u prefer? SORENSON, PURPLE OR americanVRS?

My father knows Ed Bosson very well. I already subscribe to their e-mail newsletter.

Thank you for sharing the information though.

Other than that - I support your statement - those vrs should owned/run by deaf individuals.

YAY!! I knew Ed at Gallaudet as we are the same age. How old's yer Daddy?

learn from my friend who happen saw other who still employee at Sorenson.

They notice that more caller is VRS to technical support who is VP user as earn VRS minutes? Friend's source is thinking about to file and complaint to FCC relate with fraud VRS industry as suspect that Sorenson made some sorta. They notice little different approach to employee with VP user than before...

They are like there are no trust or loyal worker anymore as Sorenson was once a good VRS industry but the chip thing come to rust.

However, I have read another vlogger and some made good point about the Deaf owed VRS would as good to use their service. However; the Convo isn't by Deaf owned but Vice President is Ed while CEO/Founder is hearing that what I see about Convo..

Appear that SVRS is starting fraud this moment? Heard that Sorenson save approx 200 million dollars per month after layoff while have to pay 90 million dollar back each three months to investing...

Found that strange... VRS is about to scatter to Deaf community

learn from my friend who happen saw other who still employee at Sorenson.

They notice that more caller is VRS to technical support who is VP user as earn VRS minutes? Friend's source is thinking about to file and complaint to FCC relate with fraud VRS industry as suspect that Sorenson made some sorta. They notice little different approach to employee with VP user than before...

They are like there are no trust or loyal worker anymore as Sorenson was once a good VRS industry but the chip thing come to rust.

However, I have read another vlogger and some made good point about the Deaf owed VRS would as good to use their service. However; the Convo isn't by Deaf owned but Vice President is Ed while CEO/Founder is hearing that what I see about Convo..

Appear that SVRS is starting fraud this moment? Heard that Sorenson save approx 200 million dollars per month after layoff while have to pay 90 million dollar back each three months to investing...

Found that strange... VRS is about to scatter to Deaf community

cite your sources

Convo Communications

I highly suggest ZVRS. Deaf-Owned is all well and good, but look at what happened to Viable. They were the biggest Deaf-Owned VRS provider and the only one that had it's owners get arrested and go to jail...

I prefer quality and innovation myself. Plus all of their interpreters are certified. My friend works for them and she says that you cannot interpret for them unless you are certified.

Why you prefer ZVRS? What is your proof?

I already stated why. What proof are you asking for?

EDIT: I'll just provide you information and hope that it's what you meant..

Why do I prefer ZVRS? I prefer quality and innovation myself.

Plus all of their interpreters are certified. Proof.

Is that what you wanted?

what about Say-Hey?

I stop using purple and sorenson and use say-hey...just dial AuPix Management Portal and you connect with interpreter...good quality interpreters that are certified and have great interpter philosophy. you can see their wen site at www.say-hey.com and see video/vlog there from Jeremy Jack.

So far...i like them most and they are Deaf owned company too.

I still use Purple's P3 on the computer. If I ever get a VP that is not part of my computer, I do now know who I will go with, as I don't know too much about any of them. I figure, I need to learn more ASL before I get one. Since I am so new to ASL, I need to stick with one that will have text and video capabilities, which is my P3.

From watching americanvrs, convo, purple and sorenson, I noticed that sorenson APPEARS more professional where business image is more important than any other functions in businesses.

I haven't tried others ELSE than Sorenson in fear that quality provided would be the same as those that I see on their websites.

what about leave a message for deaf ?

Most time, I use

1) SnapVRS
2) ZVRS/CSDVRS
3) P3
4) Sorenson

I dislike ViableVRS (share with SnapVRS) because poor quality light (too bright background and too dull on front face). Every time, I got ViableVRS on my OJO. Ask for transfer to SnapVRS

I highly suggest ZVRS. Deaf-Owned is all well and good, but look at what happened to Viable. They were the biggest Deaf-Owned VRS provider and the only one that had it's owners get arrested and go to jail...

I am waiting big news from court will give guilt or not guilt on John Yeh.

Most time, I use

1) SnapVRS
2) ZVRS/CSDVRS
3) P3
4) Sorenson

I dislike ViableVRS (share with SnapVRS) because poor quality light (too bright background and too dull on front face). Every time, I got ViableVRS on my OJO. Ask for transfer to SnapVRS

Why not just call Snap then?

My friend uses her VP-200. I use my T-150 (CSDVRS). We had a problem with the video quality. I contacted my friends, and they said that mine is excellent video quality, and they did not find anything wrong with it.

Then, I called back to my friend with her VP-200. She kept saying that her Sorenson's video is very clear and still thinks that it has to do with mine. Oh boy! My 3 friends vs. 1 person.

So, I contacted Sorenson's tech support to help me to test her videophone to see if they find anything wrong with her vp, and they said that it seems ok. I was so surprised that I had to use the Sorenson relay service to contact the Sorenson's tech support department. That is quite unusual. I am not saying that it is bad, but you know what I mean.

Back