What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear.... It appears that Stimulus we paid $860 Billion for was a waste.

I'm seeing a lot of similarities between our current situation and what the scenario was in the months before the Crash of 29'.

I'm seeing a lot of similarities between our current situation and what the scenario was in the months before the Crash of 29'.

We could very well see a crash in the next three weeks. It will be very interesting to see what happens between now and Christmas.

just more of the same ole BS. I think from now forward I will refer to such individuals as assclowns. Yes, assclowns it is. Anybody making false claims of non existent research and not willing to back it up will be from here forth referred to by me, as an assclown. :rofl:

:) Think that bothers me? Be my guest.

btw - i learned that there is a video of people playing some serious poker on youtube and im in it....

I've learned that here is a never ending supply of Turkeys!. I bought 2 for T'ksgiving, along with a big Ham....(that was last week), and now a friend brought over a big Turkey, saying....that since you've got 3 teenage boys, I'm sure they will eat it! It was already thawed out....so it's in the oven....when the boys come home asking "what's for dinner"??....all will be in chorus...."turkey.....AGAIN"???

I learn it gf is very play games ! I aware it, I don't care her is very play game and llie, I don' like it, I notice it her is very serious! gf, I am shrug I don't care!

I learned I will be subbing Friday and Monday, awesome!! :D

I learned that without Fungi the rainforest/or any other forest could not be.

I learned that without Fungi the rainforest/or any other forest could not be.

Yep. Fungi is a vital part of the over all ecosystem of an environment. The weather, precipitation, and type of fungus determines the type of ecosystem. :wave:

I learned some new vocabulary today in my TSL class and i got my certificate of success :) Moving onto level 1 yosh!!

:) Think that bothers me? Be my guest.
Well at least thanks for admitting that you lied and had no research to back up your false claim. Problem for you is that you destroyed your credibility. You really should not speak for the deaf community because you are only doing harm. Just sayin.

I thought he was referring to someone else that had been banned.... oops, I didn't mean to call you an ass clown. :aw:

NOTICE:
SHEL IS NOT AN ASSCLOWN!!

That should do it, I think....
Nope Shel is not an assclown. :lol:

I learned I will have a normal weekend this week, I will be subbing at the school tomorrow and Monday! Hey at least I'll feel normal for a few days. I hope I get called a lot to sub. 3-4 days a week would be awesome, 5 is hard to get unless a teacher will be gone an entire week for a conference or some medical reason.

I learned a grand total of 100 signs today. Also that biology finals suck horribly.

Well at least thanks for admitting that you lied and had no research to back up your false claim. Problem for you is that you destroyed your credibility. You really should not speak for the deaf community because you are only doing harm. Just sayin.

Heh, still up to your games a day after the fact? Twisting words and such. I was trying to leave it be, but since you keep dragging this along...............

I said that you're welcome to do so because I actually don't care about what I am called. I'll even extend it you here:

Regarding "manning up" - I have no emotional attachment to that language because it is never used in my "world" if you wish.

Now I'll guess I am going to "man up" :confused: but here goes..

I was drunk when I posted that post that set you off. I'll take full responsibility for it and say this: I stand by it.

The only good thing I can see that happened... Is that I was in a REALLY good mood that night. Otherwise we both wouldn't be feeling good right now.

In regards of "destroying my credibility" - from what I see it wasn't even nicked. All I had to do was explain to some people why I said that. They understood. :cool2:

Feel free to call me an asshole. I encourage you to do so.

Now, that is all I have to say on this matter. It's a case closed for me from this point on. Anything you say will fall on blind eyes.

au revior

Learnt that the Canberra's 4 dams are now full (100%) for the first time in more than 10 years :D

Learnt that the Canberra's 4 dams are now full (100%) for the first time in more than 10 years :D

Thats AWESOME. I know the feeling - Went into a drought a decade ago and i didnt like it one bit.

Just a warning, the drought isnt over yet. THe ground water needs to be replenished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back