What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that Flu can be the most evil thing that could happen to you unexpectly without any warnings! :(

Learnt a NHL team might be returning to my beloved city after 16 years when the original team left to move to the southwest.. wooo but gotta wait and see what will happen today and in maybe 3 weeks.. one problem, I gonna lose the AHL team that I am a rabid fan of if the NHL team come back... dang..

I learned more about my cousins uncles and aunts through facebook that i haven't seen for more than 20 years. It's so nice to have facebook.

I learned that I love my aim feature on my pager and the company it brings me :D

Wirelessly posted

I am learning to inhale, exhale... final exam in a few hours..inhale, exhale..repeat

i WILL learn how to pitch in slowpitch softball. It will be my first time to play on that position after i part ways with my 2B/3B positions :(

Learned that I am moving to another office on same floor this Friday afternoon. My videophone, desktop equipment and all. It's ridiculous...

I have learned that no matter how low or bummed you're feeling, it pays to chat with a friend, even an online friend, as they will help boost your mood.

I learned how to cut and paste on an Apple computer:)

I learned that hiking uphill is preferable to hiking downhill. It seems counter-intuitive, but it's real.

I learned that hiking uphill is preferable to hiking downhill. It seems counter-intuitive, but it's real.

downhill causes a tremendous amount of stress on your knees. mine got fubar'ed from my hiking several years ago cuz I had 40+ lbs backpack. my knees got swollen :mad2:

I learned not to get so absorbed in something I'm doing that I end up burning my chicken stock soup. :P

downhill causes a tremendous amount of stress on your knees. mine got fubar'ed from my hiking several years ago cuz I had 40+ lbs backpack. my knees got swollen :mad2:
Do you use trekking poles?

Oh, then you're disquality to join the Army or Marine Corps' Mountain Divisions.

:P jk...

I learned that poison ivy likes to grow around my steps and that centipedes live in the debris on the beach that I have to clean up D8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back