What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that I recently addicted to blue cheese dressing on spinach or romaine.

HAHAHA..... soon enough it will be pimped up completely..but for now I am satisfied... till I need something else..hahaha

I know what would fit perfect the "pink couch" :laugh2:

I learned that this thread is dreadful for my diet... oops I mean, 'healthy lifestyle'

It was 4 years ago. ;)

Memories are fuzzy, hence I gave a margin of error "about 195 or 200." And it wasn't Everclear, it was some Italian import.

you need EVERCLEAR!! to clear your memory, and fast :lol:

200 proof is like 100% it would kill you, its like "POISON- Do not consume"

you can buy 'over proof" yes not Oven-proof- OVER proof alcohol beveriges, in particular - Rum.
its not uncommon but not widely available. It tastes great, one such Id highly recommend is the Inner Circle Black Dot Rum from Australia- still fairly difficult to obtain (i can get it with little trouble just the right connections) it is 74.5% alcohol per volume, yet it does not even taste or reeks of high alcohol contents, its very smooth and civilisied. By contrast Bourbons in particular when they are made as overproofs they tend to be very volitile , fumey wih lots of vapour rushing to the nose...also tend to be hot and spicy on the finish...all this with lower proofs of 125-130%..! guess its just the way bourbons is made.
I havent seen or heard of scotch with high proofs but I'm sure it does exist , perhaps its levels is compariable with the bourbons I dont know, does any one know?

I know what would fit perfect the "pink couch" :laugh2:

HAHA No freaking way.. I got my own couch and it is fine as is.. hahaha ppftttt.....

Learnt I will have to do a split work next Thursday for my workplace at BP (dishwashing and then dough work) *GROANS* but good thing I requested that I not do that split work anymore as I asked one of the managers a few days ago... hope that works for me after that request...but for now I will be fine with one more split work day... lol..

I need to switch use blue cheese with buffalo wings yum!!

Blue cheese on wings and fries.....it's good!

Also tasty on pizza as is ranch.

And not bad on steak although I rarely eat steak

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
Oceanblue7 said:
I need to switch use blue cheese with buffalo wings yum!!

Blue cheese on wings and fries.....it's good!

Also tasty on pizza as is ranch.

And not bad on steak although I rarely eat steak

Yes, I heard about the ranch dressing on pizza have yet to try it. We are dippers :giggle:

Sharky :P

Last edited:
I already knew all the foods I love, like cheese, bread, ice cream are fattening. What I was recently reminded , was that good friends are very supportive, no matter how bad things may seem. They are God's rainbow gifts in your life. Thank you dear rainbows for being my friends.

I learned that there are too many people who hate other people because of race and religion. This is something I know, but some days I just notice a lot of bad attitudes. It disgusts me.

I just learned today that my best friend is dating a guy that I'd never thought she would date....

Wirelessly posted

Juli-terp-to-be said:
I learned how to post via my BEAUTIFUL blackberry! WOOT!

Congratulations!

I learned not enough time a day. I am still not 100% complete with my hmwk got a ways to go :(

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Congratulations!

Yup.... ain't she PRETTY?
mynewphone.jpg

Wirelessly posted

I learned there is a song and dance called, "Teach me how to Dougie" :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back