What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that nothing really grosses me out... Keep them coming.

Oh, and I love turkey liver.

Speaking of eggs, I think I will purchase a few century eggs just for the occasion.

century-eggs.jpg

They are actually 90 days old and they emit a strong odor of sulfur and ammonia, quite appetizing eh?

We're still on for breakfast, right?

Wow... O_O

I guess cooking can literally be a draining experience :D

UPDATE: Jiro, thank you for PMing me about your fondness for their recipes but some things are better left unsaid ;)

nonsense! that's why I posted it here! :cool2:

Learned that I need to renew my CPR and first aid before Nov.

Relieved..that it is not expired. Usually have to renew it once a year. But this on every two years.

Learned that I need to renew my CPR and first aid before Nov.

Relieved..that it is not expired. Usually have to renew it once a year. But this on every two years.

Mine is every 2 years too. I think it should be yearly though because it's something you don't use too much.

Mine is every 2 years too. I think it should be yearly though because it's something you don't use too much.

I try to practice mouth to mouth often.........pisses off my dog though

I wonder how the breath is tolerated O_O

Tx, do you gargle with mouthwash before you kiss the dog? I don't want to report you to the authorities for animal cruelty!

I learned that getting your hopes up can be very disastrous on the ego. I didn't get the job. :(

I wonder how the breath is tolerated O_O

Tx, do you gargle with mouthwash before you kiss the dog? I don't want to report you to the authorities for animal cruelty!

Gargle , brush and floss.... I am a Hygiene freak

I learned that getting your hopes up can be very disastrous on the ego. I didn't get the job. :(

Awwww, sorry to hear that, Juli-terp-to-be. Keep plugging and you will find that your ego hadn't a thing to worry about, you are an admired family member here! :)

I learned not to grab your doctor by his lapels when requesting pain medication for my neglected pinched nerve. He gave me a prescription for a lot of morphine pills, Tylenol #3, and valium. Excuse me if I seem goofy today. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back