What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasm icon...a GREAT idea. SO many deaf people (no offense, folks) cannot detect sarcasm in English. It drives me up the wall. I'm always saying, "Lighten up!"

I learned that after constantly harrassing my ex hubby, he will let me see my daughter for the holidays. Before, he wouldnt let her fly out here for the holidays. I was totally heartbroken last week but got mad and kept texting him and texting him saying that I want to see my daughter. He said that I wasnt nice and I told him that nice went out the window a long time ago.

I learned that after constantly harrassing my ex hubby, he will let me see my daughter for the holidays. Before, he wouldnt let her fly out here for the holidays. I was totally heartbroken last week but got mad and kept texting him and texting him saying that I want to see my daughter. He said that I wasnt nice and I told him that nice went out the window a long time ago.
Post his number and we will all text him next time. Just kidding!

Good you can see your daughter over the holidays. :)

I am pissed off facebook team suspend on 2 day! shit oh my god! facebook misunderstand insult to facebook team! that is dumb! shit! I am very not good mood!!! dang it I am pissed off!!

Post his number and we will all text him next time. Just kidding!

Good you can see your daughter over the holidays. :)

I could really do that if he pushes me too hard.

Wait and see cuz he wont help pay for her to fly here and I am trying to find flights that I can afford. It is not cheap.

shel,

He is not a good parent, not a good person and totally a jerk for giving you hard times for what? he's selfish for making himself feel so good. heck with him. I hope your court will go very very very well. He will be sorry about it.

I am pissed off facebook team suspend on 2 day! shit oh my god! facebook misunderstand insult to facebook team! that is dumb! shit! I am very not good mood!!! dang it I am pissed off!!
Feels bad man

I could really do that if he pushes me too hard.

Wait and see cuz he wont help pay for her to fly here and I am trying to find flights that I can afford. It is not cheap.

just pay for one-way flight and if he wants her back - he'll have to pay for her return flight :)

just pay for one-way flight and if he wants her back - he'll have to pay for her return flight :)

That would most likely violate a court order.... Also a great way to piss off a Judge if you are heading to court.

Bad idea. If he has legal custody, doing this will not help Shel see her daughter more often.

That would most likely violate a court order.... Also a great way to piss off a Judge if you are heading to court.

how? she's not preventing her daughter from returning home. the father has the financial means to get her home.

its not about finanical status but about maturity of character that the judge will take into account especially with conflicts residing in the 'civil' matters ie. family courts...

I figure out learn mistake because I figure out wait for patien till I do send ot email for Facebook Team! fault! We are not understand nothing do it! I tried on fresh! I supposed once time! serious very strictest on Facebook! tough! I know Facebook I already send to facebook! I think so i clean up! I think so migh to not sure! hard to how help! support team?? Hmm think goo idea

how? she's not preventing her daughter from returning home. the father has the financial means to get her home.

How? simple, the decree may state who pays....if it states that she pays then not buying a return ticket would violate the court order. If it's not in the decree then the terms for travel are negotiable. It's doubtful he would send her without the promise of a return ticket. Violating that could be a HUGE legal problem.

As for pissing off the Judge...... Common sense. Judges rarely tolerate game playing.

Far as I know (and I could be quite wrong) Shel's ex does not have full custody. Seems they had shared custody and he got special permission to move out of state with her.

Shel-I hope I did not step over bounds with this. If so, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back