What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precautions?

A hazmat suit? Only precaution you need is a bandaid, antibiotics (if necessary) and ointment and keep clean.

Oopp gotta run.. movie day!

Precautions?

A hazmat suit? Only precaution you need is a bandaid, antibiotics (if necessary) and ointment and keep clean.

Or plastic bubble.

Bubble wrap! You'll be too busy popping bubbles to get hurt :)

Learned how to use webcam n' utube on video for the first time recently.

I guess , he stayed married to the same woman for so long b/c breaking up is hard to do.

True, what a song can do to remain married all these years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precautions?

It help to know how his finger got infected , there are so many ways this can happen.

I learned I can put my Rugby2 on speakerphone and turn the volume all the way up and touch the upper corner of it to my head kinda beside the top front of my ear in the exact right spot and hear someone talk to me on it. Cool!! My neighbor the next lot over reports he can hear people talking to me that way just fine as well. These are acre and a half lots...smiles here.

Today i learned that never start your computer when there is any electricity issue. My computer burst with energy shortage.

I can come to school without sleeping because I prepared my principles of architectural design presentation.

Sent from my Discovery using AllDeaf App mobile app

my-computer-is-smoking-hot-o.gif

There's an ENT that I would not recommend to others.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

learned it'll cost about $250ish to fix my laptop (new drive, as my laptop is in drive failure mode AUGH!).

I learned that certain apps on my phone do not belong on the SD Card. Big lesson learned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back